Léon: The Professional (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 57) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 3, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on March 3 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)

Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Scratch Resistant Coating, Embossing, Foil.
Full Slip: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing, Foil.
Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

LEON_OC_V2_2000x.jpgLEON_FS_V2_2000x.jpgLEON_LS_V2_5000x.jpgLEON_DLS_V2_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
But you just have - so which is it :rofl:
Was waiting for this. Used as the example it’s fine.

I don’t understand why people get so weird about those 3 words. I literally spell some words in slang on here and not a peep. It’s so strange. I say gonna a lot instead going to. No one ever comments

Was waiting for this. Used as the example it’s fine.

I don’t understand why people get so weird about those 3 words. I literally spell some words in slang on here and not a peep. It’s so strange. I say gonna a lot instead going to. No one ever comments
Shoulda, woulda, coulda is acceptable

Shoulda, woulda, coulda is acceptable
Yeah, as are "gonna, wanna", and other colloquialisms, or 'fun' intentional misspellings, maybe to try to add more definition to how you're trying to sound in text, like purveying an accent.
But "should of", and mixing up "their" with "there" and "they're" just looks dumb, really.

Reactions: Granada and Noodles
Yeah, as are "gonna, wanna", and other colloquialisms, or 'fun' intentional misspellings, maybe to try to add more definition to how you're trying to sound in text, like purveying an accent.
But "should of", and mixing up "their" with "there" and "they're" just looks dumb, really.
Och na, ah dae nae ken whit ye mean? Good enough scots accent :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
That's because he is dumb

You understand some people are dyslexic right? Tbf though most your posts in general sound pretty dumb so swings and roundabouts.

And who the f**k is mixing up their there’s etc?

You literally said fun misspellings are acceptable in your world when you’ve already read a post where I state I intentionally spell those 3 words wrong. But you pick and choose for your own agenda LOL

Tbf though most your posts in general sound pretty dumb so swings and roundabouts.
Ooh, someone's offended.
download (6).jpeg

And who the f**k is mixing up their there’s etc?
Lots of 'people on the internet'.
That wasn't about you, it evolved into a general discussion, I was going to note that, but thought you were smarter, and it wasn't needed.
I was wrong. :naughty:

You literally said fun misspellings are acceptable in your world when you’ve already read a post where I state I intentionally spell those 3 words wrong. But you pick and choose for your own agenda LOL

Right, fun misspellings, that have a point or a reason. I guess in your world those do. Alright.

Confused Jim Carrey GIF

Reactions: Granada
Please someone post about the FS and how cool it looks in hand... Please...

Please someone post about the FS and how cool it looks in hand... Please...
Don't listen to all the naysayers :stop: (predominantly @hatredhorror :rolleyes:). It's actually amazing! :drool: The red foil title pops on the incredible greyscale artwork and the genius decision to make it a wraparound with a gun half on the spine and another lonesome on the back makes this a must-have edition for collectors :notworthy: I dare say, the best LEON premium edition to date, and of course trumps both the pathetic and lesser looking SL/DL... You chose well!! :thumbs::thumbs:

Katy Perry Reaction GIF by Idols Global

:shipped::p