Léon: The Professional (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 57) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 3, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on March 3 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)

Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Scratch Resistant Coating, Embossing, Foil.
Full Slip: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing, Foil.
Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

LEON_OC_V2_2000x.jpgLEON_FS_V2_2000x.jpgLEON_LS_V2_5000x.jpgLEON_DLS_V2_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Don't listen to all the naysayers :stop: (predominantly @hatredhorror :rolleyes:). It's actually amazing! :drool: The red foil title pops on the incredible greyscale artwork and the genius decision to make it a wraparound with a gun half on the spine and another lonesome on the back makes this a must-have edition for collectors :notworthy: I dare say, the best LEON premium edition to date, and of course trumps both the pathetic and lesser looking SL/DL... You chose well!! :thumbs::thumbs:

Katy Perry Reaction GIF by Idols Global

:shipped::p
you would even like a white slip with a misspelled title :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Mickle_89
Don't listen to all the naysayers :stop: (predominantly @hatredhorror :rolleyes:). It's actually amazing! :drool: The red foil title pops on the incredible greyscale artwork and the genius decision to make it a wraparound with a gun half on the spine and another lonesome on the back makes this a must-have edition for collectors :notworthy: I dare say, the best LEON premium edition to date, and of course trumps both the pathetic and lesser looking SL/DL... You chose well!! :thumbs::thumbs:

i have to admit it grew a little on me.. still not amazed by it, but I was probably a bit too harsh on it.. maybe because expectations were so high after the past 3 or 4 near flawless editions from manta

im curious what others think about it tho.. i can be a bit nitpicky when it comes to details like the ones ive mentioned.. might be that others wont really notice it
tyler-hynes-hynies.gif

Lol but yeah, I hear ya. Will be interesting to see what others say once more start coming in. Certainly does seem the weakest of a not so strong bunch though tbh. SL so far looking to be my clear favourite and wow, that OC box... :drool:

View attachment 556510

Lol but yeah, I hear ya. Will be interesting to see what others say once more start coming in. Certainly does seem the weakest of a not so strong bunch though tbh. SL so far looking to be my clear favourite and wow, that OC box... :drool:
yeah all kinda whatever tbh.. sl looks best, but it looks kinda unrelated to the movie...like just jean reno on a cityscape

OC looks great, true.. should of (@Lenny Nero) been a FS

Me too, who's @hatredhorror tryna kid :p Perhaps he means the feeling of swiftly moving it on has grown on him :D
no no, its *actually* an amazing edition, probably the best leon edition out there.. and absolutely coincidentally i have a copy of the full slip for sale (i must have bought like 10 of this masterpiece and am running out of space, thats 100% the only reason im selling it).. heres your chance to get this grail for measly 200GBP before shipping

no no, its *actually* an amazing edition, probably the best leon edition out there.. and absolutely coincidentally i have a copy of the full slip for sale (i must have bought like 10 of this masterpiece and am running out of space, thats 100% the only reason im selling it).. heres your chance to get this grail for measly 200GBP before shipping
Matthew Broderick Books GIF

Phew... I was worried I made the wrong choice!