Léon: The Professional (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 57) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 3, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on March 3 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)

Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Scratch Resistant Coating, Embossing, Foil.
Full Slip: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing, Foil.
Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

LEON_OC_V2_2000x.jpgLEON_FS_V2_2000x.jpgLEON_LS_V2_5000x.jpgLEON_DLS_V2_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
The FS turned out to be better than I thought in hand. But yes, they tried to highlight parts of the front artwork in a weird way. Also, the wraparound effect works better on online render images. I mean, I like the front part but the back, with that giant gun, is kinda weird (again). On the other hand, red foil in contrast with the black and white palette is beautiful.

Reactions: hatredhorror
flip flop lentis are the worst... only folks like them. it's all abouth depths!!!
I can go either way tbh. Lots of FAC and blufans one's are naff, flipping to a completely different image, that doesn't go at all. Nice transitional ones I'm all for though. Think kimchi memento and Pan's Labyrinth. Subtle, clever, classy changes I do like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't find the informations (I guess I missed them) : theatrical cut & director's cut are in this Collectong edition? Regards

Yes, I guess it is about time because almost everyone receives theirs, opens them, sniffs them, or not, sells a few on eBay, :spoil:
Yeah, I'm generally not super impatient, but the OneClick seems like a winner and now it's close to the beginning of the month and I could probably still affford to pay for shipping :naughty: