Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: January 25th, 2016
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
HMV
Zavvi.com
Price: £19.99 (Zavvi) - £22.99 (Amazon UK - HMV)

11177611-1444338654432081.jpg

11177611-2074338654441258.jpg

11177611-2054338652311021.jpg

Last edited:
Please somehow submit this to whoever designs the steelbook!!!
Thanks dude! I appreciate that. :)

It'd probably be a waste of time unfortunately... I've tried before (with my own concepts and other people's) and received no response. For some reason, most studios seem to prefer the idea of paying someone to come up with a "unique" design, rather than just saving money and using existing poster art which is perfectly fine in most cases. Maybe it's more complicated than that though... who knows?!

Would be good if Amazon could at least match Zavvi's price, hopefully less as well, the HMV price is far too high at the moment.

What are the odds that in the space of a few years, there would be steelbook releases for two different films titled LEGEND- and both steelbooks would suck?!! It's spooky...

@Noodles concept steelbook I would have purchased but slightly underwhelmed if this is final art. I would always pick steel over amaray but I am liking the lenticular cover on amaray hmmm decisions?

Reactions: Noodles
Managed to see this at a festival. It is so uninspired and toothless. Don't waste your time on it. Tom Hardy is (as expected) fun to watch, but the rest of the film lets him down big time.

Managed to see this at a festival. It is so uninspired and toothless. Don't waste your time on it. Tom Hardy is (as expected) fun to watch, but the rest of the film lets him down big time.
Really? Gauging from your feedback, the film is hovering at 6/10. Trailer looks interesting though, and it is Hardy so I imagine it would be decent.. Will watch before getting the steelbook..