Mad Max: Fury Road (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook + Interceptor Model Car) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 17th, 2015
Purchase link: Mad Max: Fury Road
Price: EUR 129.99
Notes: Includes Interceptor model car (11cm high 12.3 cm wide and 19.5 cm long)

81TZv99qJYL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Even more time to save now :thumbs:. So won't have to cut out food.:)

you can go 30 days without food... :LOL:

@Phantasmic and @Marina Blue LMFAO! :woot: :rofl: You 2 are hilarious! :hilarious: Say goodbye to your wallent/bank account! :D
Link: https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/r-i-p-to-my-wallet-bank-account.54312/

I hope @bloodsnake007 will order it before it will be sold out :bag:

@harry and @luke98 WOW! :woot: :oohyeah: Thanks for the tags, my NINJA BROS :cool: :thumbs: :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Hell Yeah I got my Order in! I did it on my 1st break at work!
cheer.gif

Mad Max Order!.JPG

I also hope it's the same quality and numbered as the Godzilla Ultimate Edition! :drool:

Been watching for days....the one day I don't......Grrrrrrr
Hope it comes back, these special sets from DE are always amazing, and well worth the money....Godzilla, Man of Steel, 300...etc.
I don't even consider that Batman Cowl in the same category...."limited"...what a joke, least favorite of my special sets....

Reactions: pokjak290
Been watching for days....the one day I don't......Grrrrrrr
Hope it comes back, these special sets from DE are always amazing, and well worth the money....Godzilla, Man of Steel, 300...etc.
I don't even consider that Batman Cowl in the same category...."limited"...what a joke, least favorite of my special sets....

I'm in th same boat! Gosh I really wanted this, huge Mad Max fan. Hopefully it pops back up. If not I'll go to ebay and over pay. :( Anyone know how limited it really is. It seem to sold out super fast. :(

I'm in th same boat! Gosh I really wanted this, huge Mad Max fan. Hopefully it pops back up. If not I'll go to ebay and over pay. :( Anyone know how limited it really is. It seem to sold out super fast. :(
I'm sure this will come back again at some point. I can't see them selling out in that amount of time even if it is limited.

It probably will come back at some point, I remember getting the Godzilla set months after, price doesn't really drop on these very much, I think the Godzilla was limited to 1500, this will probably be more, even if only 1500, NO way those are sold out yet....

I don't think this is sold out either..
As long as there is no information about the limitation, i'm sure this will pop up for you guys to grab a copy too! :happy:

Damn you Germans for always having the cool statues! TBH, was expecting all this awesomeness would be compensated by a title like VERRUCKTE MAX: WUT STRAßE or something...

Reactions: Whitenie