Mad Max: Fury Road (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook + Interceptor Model Car) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 17th, 2015
Purchase link: Mad Max: Fury Road
Price: EUR 129.99
Notes: Includes Interceptor model car (11cm high 12.3 cm wide and 19.5 cm long)

81TZv99qJYL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any world on whether Amazon UK or U.S will have this??

It's pricey but looks really nice. Im still trying to get my hands on the gorgeous Mondo print of the landscape chase. Hoping this will be a future Mondo X title soon enough as well

Last edited:
Any world on whether Amazon UK or U.S will have this??

It's pricey but looks really nice. Im still trying to get my hands on the gorgeous Mondo print of the landscape chase. Hoping that will be a future Mondo X title soon enough as well
Nothing for the UK yet, If its done by Muckle Mannequins(they did Godzilla 2014 Man of Steel figures and much more) then it may not appear in the UK :(

Yeah this email alerting doesn't work as "Live Monitoring Status", otherwise Amazon would end up getting flagged as spammer by some of the email filtering systems out there. It only works after the item being in stock for a certain period of time. For those quick "back in stock" items it won't work. You better off signing up this thread and keep your eyes peeled. Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: yardman
Awesome, that worked wonders, thanks for the link. I signed up for the email if it becomes available again. One would think amazon U.K or U.S would be all over this. I don't know if this just is an exclusive to Amazon Germany. Time will tell, I guess.
Congrats! But do NOT rely on the email notification service! It does not work. Keep both eyes on this thread is what I recommend :)