Mad Max: Fury Road (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook + Interceptor Model Car) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 17th, 2015
Purchase link: Mad Max: Fury Road
Price: EUR 129.99
Notes: Includes Interceptor model car (11cm high 12.3 cm wide and 19.5 cm long)

81TZv99qJYL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm fine with the size, what I'm looking for is attention to detail & quality! It would be great if they were numbered too. :thumbs:
I hope the Steelbook artwork isn't far off :hilarious: Dying to see it :watch::Snap::wow: i asked Warner for the artwork and asked them about the model being numbered hopefully i'll get an answer, but i doubt i will, the first time i sent an email about the size, they said "Sorry we don't know but you can ask again later" :confused::LOL::rofl:

Reactions: harry
I hope the Steelbook artwork isn't far off :hilarious: Dying to see it :watch::Snap::wow: i asked Warner for the artwork and asked them about the model being numbered hopefully i'll get an answer, but i doubt i will, the first time i sent an email about the size, they said "Sorry we don't know but you can ask again later" :confused::LOL::rofl:

At least you got the size from them so I'm happy about that :thumbs: I know, I'm dying to see it too !

Reactions: harry and luke98
That is one of the most epic lines in the movie! I gotta go see this one more time! Haha! I would love to buy this set, but can't justify the cost..

I'm with you; would have loved to get this, but it works out at 99 Euros just for the car, which to me is just too expensive

Whaaaa! Watched it again! I need this! Go back in stock!

Could anyone ask if the model is exclusive or if they will release it in other countries(even without the steel) maybe email them IDK.

Err gimme gimme!

Whaaaa! Watched it again! I need this! Go back in stock!

Could anyone ask if the model is exclusive or if they will release it in other countries(even without the steel) maybe email them IDK.

Err gimme gimme!

You can email them in English through this page, you'll notice the "contact us" button to your left.

Does anybody know if the measurements in the OP are for the car only without the plateau or for the entire statue? Thanks