Mad Max: Fury Road (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook + Interceptor Model Car) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 17th, 2015
Purchase link: Mad Max: Fury Road
Price: EUR 129.99
Notes: Includes Interceptor model car (11cm high 12.3 cm wide and 19.5 cm long)

81TZv99qJYL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This packages are wrapped in an outer layer of cardboard. Typically its like the same packing you see in stores that is stamped with "street dates". I'm not worried myself, I think its just saying it won't be Amazon Packing over it. You know with Minon boxes ;)

I wouldn't expect them to re-pack already generic packing as much as I would like them to. Maybe, I just don't order enough to expect it as the norm.
I stil think they can keep it at this price!

100 Euros for a stinking cardboard box and a small model car is beyond ridiculous!
Oh, I'm rolling in the aisles. Hilarious - NOT!

The phrase To know the price of everything and the value of nothing comes to mind . . . .

p.s. Nobody can be cheap and run a Volvo properly - and I've got three of them :) 'nuff said? :)
And beautiful Volvos at that!!!! No, you are definitely not cheap when it comes to fine automobiles!!!

but steelbooks... we will continue to piss away our money, while you exercise better judgement. :LOL:

This has been nominated for the "Most Overpriced Collector's Edition" of the year.

i wonder if these its back up again and no gone again are people that pre-ordered cancelling realising they don't really need it for the money and someone else getting grabbed up in the hype of this edition and also by sept 17th think there will be alot more cancels tbh. as the reallity sets in how much they are trying to rob with this one as it is.

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: luke98 and harry
It's cheaper at Amazon France because it's just the car and no steelbook :thumbs:

True but the Amazon Germany Car is different, looks more rusted and used which I like. I prefer what the car is standing on as well to the French but to each his own..
Sold out at least for the last few weeks anyway, I would be surprised if it doesn't come back in stock at some point. Would be nice to know the print run?