Mad Max: Fury Road (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook + Interceptor Model Car) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 17th, 2015
Purchase link: Mad Max: Fury Road
Price: EUR 129.99
Notes: Includes Interceptor model car (11cm high 12.3 cm wide and 19.5 cm long)

81TZv99qJYL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
YES! Got it ordered, popped up at 8:13am EST this morning. Although I wasn't even near available... a script I made ordered it for me. Lol

For the patient in mind, I've seen this pop up between the hours of (3-4am EST, 7-9am EST, and 4-6pm EST) so far. More frequently at 3-4am EST. Seems to pop up at least once every other day for sure, but when it does its only available for less than a couple minutes. I seemed to always be getting "item not available" when I went to check out even with 1 click ordering.

Also got it for; 109.24, so there's that.

Last edited:
Wow @Klownicle I salute your perseverance for doing all you did to get this :thumbs::thumbs:

I have been checking on this daily and to be honest, I would actually feel relieved when I did not find it available :D:D 'cause I don't know what I would do if I suddenly found it in stock....it's just so expensive, probably would stare at the web page till it sold out again!!!

Reactions: Phantasmic
Darn it! Argggg why???? I also check like all the time but never see it pop up but once in awhile!

Now the page says something different:

Not available.
Whether and when this item will be back in stock, is unknown.

I fear that may have been the last time! I'll keep on it, but I think I'll just keep missing it :( :(

Anyway you can tell me about the script thing?

Reactions: Klownicle
Darn it! Argggg why???? I also check like all the time but never see it pop up but once in awhile!

Now the page says something different:

Not available.
Whether and when this item will be back in stock, is unknown.

I fear that may have been the last time! I'll keep on it, but I think I'll just keep missing it :( :(

Anyway you can tell me about the script thing?

It'll come back, I've seen that message while I was doing my thing. So I'd be surprised if so.

It'll come back, I've seen that message while I was doing my thing. So I'd be surprised if so.

Hopefully, this is starting to make me mad missing it over and over. I've have it pop up once only to add it to cart and have it sell out. Lame :( so your script says between 3-4am mostly so like 1-2am PST. I'll keep looking. And hoping.

What makes me shudder is this:

Versand in Originalverpackung:
Dieser Artikel wird separat in der Originalverpackung des Herstellers verschickt und mit Versandaufklebern versehen. Eine neutralere Verpackungsart ist nicht möglich.

They say they ship in original packaging as received by the manufacturer and just glue the shipping label on. Let's hope the manufacturer provides an outer packaging.

Reactions: luke98 and Marco86

Dieser Artikel wird separat in der Originalverpackung des Herstellers verschickt und mit Versandaufklebern versehen. Eine neutralere Verpackungsart ist nicht möglich.

They say they ship in original packaging as received by the manufacturer and just glue the shipping label on. Let's hope the manufacturer provides an outer packaging.

Good luck guys, that scenario is always a bit scary, imo.

Reactions: Marco86 and luke98

This packages are wrapped in an outer layer of cardboard. Typically its like the same packing you see in stores that is stamped with "street dates". I'm not worried myself, I think its just saying it won't be Amazon Packing over it. You know with Minon boxes ;)

I wouldn't expect them to re-pack already generic packing as much as I would like them to. Maybe, I just don't order enough to expect it as the norm.

Reactions: Marco86
Came in stock again at 3:40am EST. Telling ya, 3-4am is the sweet spot it seems. Lol

I stil think they can keep it at this price!

100 Euros for a stinking cardboard box and a small model car is beyond ridiculous!

That cardboard box is likely as big as the model itself with steelbook, I wouldn't be surprised if the steelbook fits into the base of the vehicle like the walking dead series...

Arg, I was there looking and gave up 5mins before that ahhhhh!!!!!! This is driving me mad! Ha ok so like everyday I'll keep checking 12am-1am pst and I won't stop!

You will be mine!

Hey, I said I'd help :p I'll post otherwise if I see anything change in the time-frames I mentioned previously tho.

Got one!!!! Why they are release them one at a time at random I don't know. But really a huge amazing thanks to Klownicle for help me set up some high tech jiggle wiggle and sending me mobile notifications when ever they are in stock. So thanks a ton.

So it release in Sept and I don't get it till December :p maybe should have changed shipping speed but paying $125 and change for it already. But if I can figure out how(as I don't read German) I may pick faster ones.

Edit: just noticed it says release date is 12/31/15 and I get it on 01/14/16-01/19/16 with a ship date of 01/04/16 so I image it will change later. But that's relatively fast shipping.

Anyone know when they would ship it, like on the day it releases or before it. Just so I know to make sure I have the money in the account! lol

Reactions: harry and Klownicle
I don't think there is any official ship date available yet. The US Retail (non steelbook) doesn't even have a date yet. I think Amazon US ships the day before it releases or that week typically, not sure about Amazon DE tho. Don't sweet it, we've got awhile to wait.

Sorry if this has been asked already, but does anybody know if this is going to get any other steelbook releases of this at all?

Last edited:
Got one!!!! Why they are release them one at a time at random I don't know. But really a huge amazing thanks to Klownicle for help me set up some high tech jiggle wiggle and sending me mobile notifications when ever they are in stock. So thanks a ton.

So it release in Sept and I don't get it till December :p maybe should have changed shipping speed but paying $125 and change for it already. But if I can figure out how(as I don't read German) I may pick faster ones.

Edit: just noticed it says release date is 12/31/15 and I get it on 01/14/16-01/19/16 with a ship date of 01/04/16 so I image it will change later. But that's relatively fast shipping.

Anyone know when they would ship it, like on the day it releases or before it. Just so I know to make sure I have the money in the account! lol
Mediamarkt and Saturn in Germany are listed as September 17th