Do you like what you see?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: May 13 June 10, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click (Full Slip + Lenti + Quarter Slip with Lenticular Magnet) (Pre-order April 15, 2016 - Order Limit: One Click x 1, Full Slip x 2, Lenticular x 2)
Price: $48.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $145.99 (One Click)
HDN GB: hosted by Aniv
Notes: Print Run (Total 2,500): Full Slip - 700 copies, numbered. Lenticular Slip - 900 Copies, numbered
One Click is 3 Steelbooks (Full+Lenti+Lenti Magnet) - 300 Copies, numbered
Lenti Magnet Steelbook only available with the One-Click
SteelBook will be full gloss finish with awesome embossing/debossing and everything else the community strives for

one.jpg lenti.jpg full.jpg

SteelBook Render
12825305_172701839777369_813276042_n.jpg

Lenticular | Full Slip
Manta_MOS_3DBD2016_Lenticular_Slip.png Manta_MOS_3DBD2016_Full_Slip.png Manta_Lab_MOS_Full_Slip_Packshot_Overview.png
SteelBook Overview Render
12822870_174389092941977_299060227_o.jpg

Lenticular WIP Render

Lenti Magnet (idea is to have it look like its part of the steel so the flow goes from the front image to the back)

- Region Free (A,B,C)
- 2D + 3D Blu-ray Disc
- Video: 1080P HD 2.4:1
- 3D Feature Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio: English 7.1, Dolby Digital: Mandarin 5.1, Thai 5.1, Polish 5.1 & Turkish 5.1
- 3D Subtitles: Cantonese, Complex Chinese, English, Korean, Indonesia Bahasa, Thai, Turkish & Polish
- 2D Feature Audio: DTS-HD Master Audio: English 7.1, Dolby Digital: Czech 5.1, Polish 5.1 & Thai 5.1
- 2D Subtitles: Cantonese, Complex Chinese, English, Korean, Indonesia Bahasa, Thai, European Portuguese, Slovenian, Serbian, Polish, Hebrew, Greek, Czech, Croatian & Arabic
- All editions come with Booklet, Character Cards(5ea), Post Cards(4ea), Tip-on, Exclusive numbering sticker and Exclusive release sticker.

12670498_1051868664923241_8424938282118420356_n.png

12974523_1053304964779611_3202597977664484170_n.png

Last edited by a moderator:
For years people have been collecting, trading and selling Steelbooks. I cant think of a single company that has come in and offered a 1-click at a higher price then the individuals. Usually you save on the 1-click. So the question shouldn't be is the price of the 1-click to high, it should be is what you're giving me(consumers) worth the extra say $45. If you(Manta) feel that it is then I say go for it.
why do you think its not less and an extra $45.

1copy lenti
1copy full
1copy lent magnet

Reactions: Aniv
Plain WWA steelbooks in HK are around HKD300.00 (~USD40.00) for a 3D+2D movie regardless of when the movie was released. So this being WEA with extras for USD8.00 more is about right.

I'm guessing Mantalab are just pricing their products in line with every other Asian retailer.

Last edited:
So what is the extra $45 for in the 1click? A lenti magnet? I saw mention of a 1/4th, but yet there is no picture of a 1/4th steelbook.... Or a picture of a lenti magnet.

It is a 1/4 slip steelbook with a lenti magnet as far as I understand it. So basically a third edition, only sold exclusively as part of the 1-click. :thumbs:
I think pictures would be in order. A lot of times I find 1/4th's redundant if the slip is 'blah'.
And why would you need a lenti magnet if you have a lenti edition already with the 1click?
I'm not sayin' I'm not down for it...I just want to see them before I decide on them.

I think pictures would be in order. A lot of times I find 1/4th's redundant if the slip is 'blah'.
And why would you need a lenti magnet if you have a lenti edition already with the 1click?
I'm not sayin' I'm not down for it...I just want to see them before I decide on them.

I know what you mean. Aniv said he would have a full Beauty Shot next week and you could back out if you did not like what you saw.

Reactions: C.C. 95 and Aniv
In my opinion the price ($ 48.99) seems to me correct and more when compared to the last price of the latest release of Kimchidvd (Fury $ 39.99).
Following comparative goodies if we see one and another, no color. (Booklet, Character Cards (5EA) Post Cards (4EA), Tip-on, Exclusive and Exclusive release numbering sticker sticker vs Character Cars (3EA) and numbering Sticker)
I Fury forum have not seen anyone complain about the price, only the extras that leads and the proliferation of "exclusives Kimchidvd".
You have to give a chance to new companies

Oh and the best part is the activity that is taking the forum, either for the price, design, etc ... The important thing is to talk about Manta Lab, there is no better advertising for a new company that

Plain WWA steelbooks in HK are around HKD300.00 (~USD40.00) for a 3D+2D movie regardless of when the movie was released. So this being WEA with extras for USD8.00 more is about right.

I'm guessing Mantalab are just pricing their products in line with every other Asian retailer.

thank you for this. Steel prices in HK is crazy not because they can but because they have to for some factors that are beyond the control. Look at hmv.com.hk ; Compare prices for HMV UK and Amazon Germany etc and you will understand why its $49 for a WEA with extras.

http://www.hmv.com.hk/product/bluray.asp?sku=840089

Reactions: domalorite and JCC
thank you for this. Steel prices in HK is crazy not because they can but because they have to for some factors that are beyond the control. Look at hmv.com.hk ; Compare prices for HMV UK and Amazon Germany etc and you will understand why its $49 for a WEA with extras.

Price from HK HMV is super crazy, no one but rich buy from there.

It's really great to see an emerged company established in Hong Kong, especially all the retailers are sucks, mostly selling futurepak (same price as steelbook) even though there are steekbooks selling from all around the world, definitely a good news for HongKongers!

It's possible to hunt some bargain bins and find $5 Blu-Rays in HK, but for new movies (and steelbooks) in all HK stores, prices are outrageous. So please stop whining about how greedy they are and give a fair consideration for the product.