Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
81C75xagCkL._SL1500_.jpg

CLICK LINKS BELOW TO GO DIRECTLY TO EACH COUNTRY'S POST:

USA - 50,000 total

CANADA - 10,000 total

FRANCE:
Heard from my contacts the following tentative release information...

Release date: October 23rd, 2013
Order link: FNAC.com
INDIA

ITALY

SOUTH KOREA

TAIWAN

SOUTH AFRICA

AUSTRALIA

HONG KONG

FINLAND

NORWAY

POLAND

MEXICO

GREECE

Last edited:
Please stop with that!

WARNER FRANCE HAS CLEARLY STATED THAT THERE WON'T BE ANYMORE G1 RELEASED FOR THE BLURAYS

:p

G1 steels not really bother me as two of my favourite steels are the FNAC versions of J Edgar & Green Lantern. Green lantern French steel (original one) looks amazing in hand.

A few people will be happy there aren't going to be any more g1 blu rays from Warner.

If this is a FNAC exclusive, it'll make my day :D

I hope that we can get the famous FNAC sticker on it!

Now that would be amazing. A premium paint finish ( I reckon have the the normal badge artwork and have the red like the green is on green lantern) + FNAC sticker = perfect

Absolutely typical of WB - using same strategy as The Dark Knight franchise, pushes the same artwork for its worldwide release followed by several other releases of a second artwork. Unless of course some brave retailer in the universe manages to convince WB for an exclusive on Blu-ray release day ;)

There's an unspecified numbered edition available to pre-order from Amazon.fr with a release date of October 23, 2013, priced at €49.99 which could be the same as this edition. Link

In the image appears this:
exclusive_large.png
but maybe is exclusive of this shop on South Africa.

And in the FAQ section puts:

""Does TAKEALOT ship internationally?

We do not unfortunately ship outside of SA borders currently""

In the image appears this:
exclusive_large.png
but maybe is exclusive of this shop on South Africa.

And in the FAQ section puts:

""Does TAKEALOT ship internationally?

We do not unfortunately ship outside of SA borders currently""

are they joking ? this is suppose to be exclusive to them ? with a limited edition of 15,000 pieces this one will DEFINITLY not only be there excluslive as there is no way they can market 15,000 sets within South Africa - just no way!

If it was 1,500 then that might be somewhat possible (although very unlikely)

So im guessing this will be shared amoung other countries...

Take care
John

are they joking ? this is suppose to be exclusive to them ? with a limited edition of 15,000 pieces this one will DEFINITLY not only be there excluslive as there is no way they can market 15,000 sets within South Africa - just no way!

If it was 1,500 then that might be somewhat possible (although very unlikely)

So im guessing this will be shared amoung other countries...

Take care
John

^^^ It is actually limited to 35,000 pieces :D

Limited to 35.000 pieces it is too much and i believe it will be released in other countries like any other warner big release ;)