Marvel Collector Corps (Discussion Thread) [Funko]

mlmaier84

EntrepreNINJA
Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2013
Houston, TX USA
This statement was made by Brian Mariotti (President of Funko) last week about Marvel. It was made in the POP!s section of another forum by Mariotti himself.

"Keep your eyes on a special announcement coming directly from Marvel next week. Next week could one of the most epic weeks in the history of Marvel and Funko." -Brian Mariotti

Anyone have a guess as to what it is? What are you hoping for?

Not sure if this is why you picked it first @monsterzebra, but the reason why I like #3 the most is because it has 2 Pops (and they're both awesome).
The main reason why I buy the box is for THE POPS. The other stuff, more often then not, I don't really need.

Reactions: monsterzebra
Not sure if this is why you picked it first @monsterzebra, but the reason why I like #3 the most is because it has 2 Pops (and they're both awesome).
The main reason why I buy the box is for THE POPS. The other stuff, more often then not, I don't really need.

Actually it's the same for me! :D
I buy them for the pops only, most of the other stuff is kept in the box that i store in my living room..
Oh, and my gf uses the shirts for sleeping :LOL:
That's exactly why i voted box #3 as my favourite, and box #5 as the last one (i don't even own it to be honest..)

Reactions: Flash
Any predictions for what the pop will be? ........

Civil War characters that don't have Pops so far are:

Hawkeye
Vision
Spider-Man

So there is a chance it could be one of them...

or maybe Baron Zemo? (but doubtful we will get him seeing as no images or footage have been released)

Reactions: lights
No guarantee it will be pops I heard rumours of dorbz

If there are no pop's in it. I'm pretty sure I'll be cancelling all future orders.
I could be wrong... but I thought they had said that the boxes would always contain an exclusive pop vinyl figure? no?

Reactions: Flash
If there are no pop's in it. I'm pretty sure I'll be cancelling all future orders.
I could be wrong... but I thought they had said that the boxes would always contain an exclusive pop vinyl figure? no?

I honestly don't know it could be a pop and a dorbz like the Deadpool one which I think is good value we shall see.

If there's no pop, I won't be happy. I was thinking Spiderman with the Caps shield?? You would think it would have something to do with the Cap though!

that would be GREAT! Image Spidey in action pose as in the trailer :drool:
I mean come on, they did Deadpool in action pose, so what's so hard about doing the same with Spidey? :D

Reactions: brap88 and lights
CCwomen.jpg

Any guesses?

It probably wont be Cap Marvel or Spider-Gwen (pictured) because they have both already been announced.

Female Wolverine?
Ms Marvel

Trying to think of the bigger names who haven't been done.

Can't see it being WASP.

Prob going to be a variant.

Although judging from the Halloween box it could well be anyone how has been in a comic or 2

Reactions: kaw
OK so here are all the Female Marvel Pop Characters that have been done (I think):
  • Dark Phoenix
  • Black Widow
  • Gamora
  • Lady Sif
  • Storm
  • Agent May
  • Scarlet Witch
  • Agent Carter
  • Thor (Secret Wars)
  • Agent 13
  • Upcoming:
  • Spider-Gwen
  • She-Hulk
  • Captain Marvel
  • Daisy Johnson (Quake)

A few that I personally would like to see:
  • Invisible Woman
  • Rogue
  • Elektra
  • Jessica Jones
  • Domino
  • Psylocke
  • Kitty Pryde
  • Blink
  • Black Cat

the pop set is ok but how many sets are they going to release with iron man and CA inside, this is about third different set. Shame they didn't do something/someone different. I love the dorbz though super cute