Michael Jackson Dies

This is seriously the saddest thing ever. Regardless of your feeling about him personally he was really the best thing to happen to music.

rip he was one of the best no one was the best thing to happen to music a group of people inlcuding him where the best things to happen to music use to love the guy when i was a kid.:bow:

He WAS the best musician to ever live. He created music that everyone would love. Who doesn't love at the very least, one of his songs? Wow.

R.I.P Michael Jackson August 29, 1958 - June 25, 2009

as a musician, i respect him and am sadden at the loss.

as a person, ive never met him and can only base things off speculation which doesn't indicate anything good. ill leave it at that.

I bid this perv a fine "smell ya later". I was a fan back in the day but there is not disputing that this guy had a thing for children and that just doesn't sit well with me.

i feel the same way man!! if you molest a child i think your ass should be shot. just a personal feeling.

i feel the same way man!! if you molest a child i think your ass should be shot. just a personal feeling.

Same here, agree with all 3 of ya. Yeah, he did A LOT for the music industry, but still.....

And I don't want to start any debates or wars. Just my personal opinion and I'm leaving it at that.

:hilarious:

That was a good one, but please don't turn this into a bashing or hate thread. The man passed away, let him take everything he did/didn't do with him. RIP MJ

yup. wasn't bashing, just was a line i had to share since i thought it was funny. what individual people feel about him/his life is totally up to them and i dont want to step on their toes.

if i thought you guys would get upset over the comment, i wouldn't have wrote it. but i know you guys can take a joke ;)

MJ Didn't molest kids. He loved kids yeah and he was a crazy guy, that's what made him such an easy target to sue. There we're more kids that said he didn't do anything than kids that said he did.
The guy was the best thing that has happened to music since that first person to make music. He's the little guy in the Jackson 5, he's the guy that wore the sparkly glove, he's the guy that changed color and he's the guy who's nose falls off in almost everything he's parodied in.
C'mon, this really is a legend!

i guess i may have been a little harsh but I feel the guy was still guilty just like OJ. I admit the guy did a lot for music and that I was a fan back in the day. but every thing that happened to him during the 90's is all i see when i think of him.