Mission Impossible - The Ultimate Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 7, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £39.99
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies. Not a Jumbo, and no Mission Impossible on the spine

11162582-1014351344360531.JPG

image.jpg

Last edited:
Could be but all negative comments and bashing irrespective of who releases it must be in this thread please. [emoji6]
:giggle::LOL:

I know the same steelbook will be praised in one thread and bashed in another even though its the same steelbook
That I find funny

Jumbo Steelbooks are mostly not to my liking so its the same to me if its from best buy or zavvi etc

Reactions: luke98 and lgans316
Its the same as the Best Buy Steelbook

I know that but I'm commenting in the UK version - which is the version im most likely to buy if I did like it. Whether this was zavvi or Amazon my comment would not of changed.
Plus I only glimpsed at the best buy version
Only jumbos I'm interested in are Lord of the rings to complete the set and same with the hobbit

Best Buy works out around the same price unless you live in Canada
To import the Best Buy same steelbook the price is same or a bit more than the Zavvi release
When you take into account the extra costs and shipping costs

Last edited:
Not mate if you can be patient..

steelbook collector patient? never , besides why wait 6 months after a uk release for price to drop , when drum or biscuit can get this to u 5 days after canada release for half price ? plus dont forget $3 per steelbook for hdn fee to keep the site going :thumbs: