Monsters University (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive No.8) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: March 2014
Print run: Total print run of 2000 units
Notes: Exclusive Cover

MU.jpg

Content:
Blufans confirm 2 disc. The disc contents are Asia Pacific (HK/TW/KR) version.

Audio: English, Cantonese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Thai
Subtitles: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Bahasa, Thai, Bahasa (Indonesia), Portuguese
Sound Information: Dolby TrueHD 7.1, Dolby Digital 5.1

Blu-ray (2D) Special Features:
- Umbrella of Love short movie
- Video Production Audio Commentary

Blu-ray (3D) Special Features:
- Umbrella of Love short movie

Actual pictures:
2D & 3D slips:
View attachment 63010

Last edited by a moderator:
I seriously cant keep up with all these threads right now

Blufans are releasing the best titles. My pockets are telling you to stop this is going to cost soooo much money

Ill buy them all ;)

While I have to admit that I'm not hugely looking forward to the movie despite loving Monsters Inc, this is still something I'm almost certain to pick up for the slowly growing Disney collection. Plus I'm sure it'll come with some impressive artwork and look great next to Wreck It Ralph and UP. :thumbs:

Unless Monsters, Inc. gets a 3D regular steelbook release at some point, I'll have to pass on this one despite the fact that it would be an automatic purchase otherwise. I don't break up series.

After seeing this over the weekend, and loving it, I am really looking forward to the cover art that is chosen for this release. For some reason, I can certainly see the back or inside with the school paper "headline" photo of the entire OK fraternity doused in paint, glitter, flowers ect from the prank.

Last edited: