NBA 2010/2011 Megathread - Basketball is back!

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Oh yeah! :oohyeah:

Season is back! The champs received their 16th ring last night and beat the Rockets. Couldn't have asked for more! :scat:

The Heat lost 88-80 to the Celtics. I didn't get to see the game though.

The road begins for the THREE PEAT!! ;)

yea boy, thats what those crappy Lakers deserve and I'm glad to see that all the Laker fanboys here havent even showed their face in this thread ... they were all over this thread last year.

Horhay, Rick, Biz and GG ... BOOOYAHHH!!!!

yea boy, thats what those crappy Lakers deserve and I'm glad to see that all the Laker fanboys here havent even showed their face in this thread ... they were all over this thread last year.

Horhay, Rick, Biz and GG ... BOOOYAHHH!!!!

ohhhh it still hurts:( but good thing it was on mothers day so i didnt get too emotional and let it ruin my day. First time in years Lakers wont be playing in June for me, we have just been tooo damn spoiled. Its going to be a long summer but thats the beauty of being a Lakers fan, they will be back and you can count on it! Other franchises celebrate 1, ONE, UNO, playoff series victory..the LAKERS, we celebrate CHAMPIONSHIPS! 7 finals in last 11 years, 5 rings..i can not complain about that! Lakers for life!

PS **** LAKER HATERS WHO FINALLY SHOW UP WHEN LAKERS LOSE...Back2Back champions was nice, wasnt it:)

good...i can tell you to GFY then:D:cool:

That is absolutely TRUE! When it comes to the NBA, we will be ENEMIES FOREVER!!! hahaaha

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

although if they get Adelman and Howard, then it will be hard for me not to like the lakers. Tho I dont see them getting both.

That is absolutely TRUE! When it comes to the NBA, we will be ENEMIES FOREVER!!! hahaaha

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

although if they get Adelman and Howard, then it will be hard for me not to like the lakers. Tho I dont see them getting both.

You can still GFY! that is all:D

lol ... Playoffs are so much more peaceful now that those punk ass "I have no sportsmanship" Lakers are outta here!

lebronjamescloser2.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

I swear, if we win on Sunday I don't know what the hell I'm going to do. I've been a fan of the Mavs since they came into the league. Since Tarpley was sniffing the talcum powder, and back when I used to be in love with Toni Braxton and didn't wish bad things to happen to her.

I've suffered through the HORRRRRRRRIBLE years, and a win would exorcise the demons from the ref-assisted fiasco in 2006.

But most of all...this will be a kick to the nuts for Donald Trump.

Don't know how many people remember, but Trump started slamming Cuban years back after Cuban's failed "The Benefactor" show that was kind of a knockoff of The Apprentice.

And Trump said that the Mavericks would NEVER win a title with Cuban in charge, because he just wasn't that smart. lol

COME ON MAVERICKS! :oohyeah: