NBA 2010/2011 Megathread - Basketball is back!

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Oh yeah! :oohyeah:

Season is back! The champs received their 16th ring last night and beat the Rockets. Couldn't have asked for more! :scat:

The Heat lost 88-80 to the Celtics. I didn't get to see the game though.

The road begins for the THREE PEAT!! ;)

425742c5-1f61-9f6d.jpg

Its so funny how all the Laker fans have become instant Heat Haters ... Ultimately, we all know soon the Heat will be winning it all for YEARS and the Lakers will be on a mighty losing streak!

Its so funny how all the Laker fans have become instant Heat Haters ... Ultimately, we all know soon the Heat will be winning it all for YEARS and the Lakers will be on a mighty losing streak!

Says the man that jumped the bandwagon lol dont worry Lakers carry a championship Tradition. Coming back strong!!

lakers_championship_banner_22975big.jpg

Lmao! it's not the Heat we hate on, is Lechoke we can't stand!

Hate by association lol

No bandwagon jumper here! There's a difference between Texas and California ... and that's that us Texans stick together with TEXAN PRIDE. So if Rockets aint in it .. you damn right I'm going for the next Texas team ... esp when they going up against the Lakers! Where the hell is all your Lakes? LOL.

I always hear Horhay bashing on the Clippers, Warriors and Kings ... and many Cali folks do to. No state loyalty ... but if the lakers turned into the Kings then those fans would probably be all over the Clips lol. esp with Griffin ;)

No bandwagon jumper here! There's a difference between Texas and California ... and that's that us Texans stick together with TEXAN PRIDE. So if Rockets aint in it .. you damn right I'm going for the next Texas team ... esp when they going up against the Lakers! Where the hell is all your Lakes? LOL.

I always hear Horhay bashing on the Clippers, Warriors and Kings ... and many Cali folks do to. No state loyalty ... but if the lakers turned into the Kings then those fans would probably be all over the Clips lol. esp with Griffin ;)

Their fans can stay with their teams, there's lots of animosity between sac town and LA and sure enough Clips v LA so it's all good. Once our team is out of the playoffs the rest doesn't matter :D

Willy is in Texas right?? He jumped on the bandwagon. And so did many of his friends on FB also from Houston. So no. Not all Texans stick together. I for one was happy the Mavs won since I'm from Big D.

I can confirm the bandwagon nature of LA/SoCal.

As a native New Englander, I lived in LA for roughly 5 years. In that time frame, the Clippers had one little playoff push (was it 2006?), and all of a sudden there were Clippers jerseys all over the place. Everyone there suddenly was a life-long Clipper fan just waiting for their time to shine. It was hilarious.

And I think I told the "Disappearing Laker flags" story a while back as well. ;)

People like that will never know how great it is to see their team finally win it all -- because they don't have one.

I can confirm the bandwagon nature of LA/SoCal.

As a native New Englander, I lived in LA for roughly 5 years. In that time frame, the Clippers had one little playoff push (was it 2006?), and all of a sudden there were Clippers jerseys all over the place. Everyone there suddenly was a life-long Clipper fan just waiting for their time to shine. It was hilarious.

And I think I told the "Disappearing Laker flags" story a while back as well. ;)

People like that will never know how great it is to see their team finally win it all -- because they don't have one.

The clips are a bunch of losers so any playoff runs causes the 1% of population that are their fans to come out of the closet. They are the ugly child of LA.

I like the clippers only because of griffin, like I like the heat only cause of lebron. I also like Kobe and the lakers, but my team is OkC.