NBA On-Going Thread Chat

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Who you rootin' for?

Spurs, Thunder or Clippers would be fine by me.

Also wouldnt mind Lebron and Bosh finally getting a ring ... tho I like rootin for underdogs a bit more.

I guess I gotta ultimately go for the "retirement home" Spurs vs. the Clips since Im from Texas ... but I wouldnt be butt hurt if the Clips did come back and take the series ... but they got owned last night.

Spectacular playoffs and a great win by Cleveland. Lebron was on fire. Triple double in Game 7.

I'll forever remember this block by Lebron and that behind the back pass from Curry that never arrived. Curry is a great player but he failed in the most important games. He was shooting airballs in a row. That's not what champions do. Sorry.

7lZwLKc.jpg

:rofl::thumbs:
Quite a few people have said that LeBron's (eventual & future) statue outside of The Q Arena should be "The Block". Although, I'm not sure Igoudala is down with that!:hilarious:
image.gif

So KD is going to the Warriors. I guess if you can't beat them, join them. I'm definitely going to root against them.

Besides Michael Jordan my favorite player of all time is Iverson. Since I'm not from the US and got no local team I can fully support I go only for players.
And Iverson was the goat for me when I was a teen playing the game. Super humble talented guy. So underrated and most of the time forgotten when people talk about best players ever.

Reactions: Wreck
Besides Michael Jordan my favorite player of all time is Iverson. Since I'm not from the US and got no local team I can fully support I go only for players.
And Iverson was the goat for me when I was a teen playing the game. Super humble talented guy. So underrated and most of the time forgotten when people talk about best players ever.

You are officially Welcomed and encouraged to be a CAVALIERS honorary fan!!:thumbs::thumbs:
image.jpeg

Funny enough I saw where prior to this AI in an effort to get his wife back signed a nuptial after his Reebok life contract promising that should he be abusive physically or verbally or cheat or come home after midnight without her permission that he would give her all of the 32 million he is scheduled to get at age 55. He violated and she was set to be awarded such but then said he could have half. And so this speech is after all that.

So what we thought would be the finals this year at the beginning of the season is shaping up to be just that!

Same.

I think if the Bulls had Rondo for series 1 then they would have beat the Celtics and been a dark horse for the playoffs....

Maybe the Bulls had a chance but I am not sure they will surely beat the Celtics. The Bulls team is not yet ready to win anything. Too inconsistent.

@C.C. 95

what i think would be the coolest strategy (for the finals) is if the starters for the Cavs didnt play as they could use the rest and see if the bench (which is still a great bench) could beat the celtics ...

@C.C. 95

what i think would be the coolest strategy (for the finals) is if the starters for the Cavs didnt play as they could use the rest and see if the bench (which is still a great bench) could beat the celtics ...
That is basically what they did in the fourth quarter of the game 2 blowout.
I really do love how deep our bench is.
Our second string would be a fine starting NBA team!
But...you KNOW you wanna see Bron do his thang!!:LOL::thumbs:
ac60e645c8af8faf4f22ac76623b31ec.gif
IMG_5965.JPG