NBA Playoffs!

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
So my Rockets went up 3-1 ... we're looking for the Lakers ... its gonna be tuff and will probably lose, but if we win Horhay will never hear the end of it :D

I see Lebron is serving up some cold dishes in the east.

What do you yall think about Derek Rose? Bulls are doing pretty damn good!

keep that nhl nonsense out of this awesome thread. i'm always annoyed during nhl season because it takes up tv time on sportscenter

:p

Man I can't believe we suffered so much to get the win, it's all good the series is over now Rockets need to get the job done! we want to avoid Blazzers at all cost lol

It still dont make sense ... Im pretty sure its ONE national league team and ONE American league team in the world series.

Semi Finals are crunk too, in which case, who cares if the two teams in the finals are in the same conference... they play each other aat some point anyways ... haha

Cali has a ton of teams.

What he means is that The national and American leagues don't cut the country in half by region, therefore you can have west coast teams play west coast teams, instead of having crappy east coast teams play an over powering west coast team, etc.

What he means is that The national and American leagues don't cut the country in half by region, therefore you can have west coast teams play west coast teams, instead of having crappy east coast teams play an over powering west coast team, etc.

sorry but the 2 60+ win and one 59 win east coast teams can't hear you

east > west this year

sorry but the 2 60+ win and one 59 win east coast teams can't hear you

east > west this year

pffft yeah right , east coast bball is getting better but its sucktitude in all ... there are only a few good teams and they get the wins by beating the crap outta all the crappy teams.

Anyways, Rockets lost :( ... least now maybe we can take the win at home.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ference-is-better-than-the-western-conference

Based on the NBA 2008-2009 standings alone, the Eastern Conference has shown that they are better than the Western Conference.

I know I know, many of you will argue that the West is better from one through eight and the East only has "three good teams." I've seen these arguments made by ESPN, Yahoo, and even NBA.com analysts.

I go to the Lakers and Suns Yahoo Message Boards and most of them stand to believe that same argument ("The Suns would be a fifth seed if they played in the East"). Well, the NBA isn't made up of eight teams from each conference.

There is a total of 30 teams, so us fans need to account for each and every one of them.

The Eastern Conference's teams one through three is much better than the Western Conference's one through three, but the WC four through nine teams are much better than the EC four through nine, while 10 through 15 from the East completely dominates 10-15 from the West.

2. Eastern Team vs. Western Team Regular Season Standings Comparison:

1.Cleveland Cavaliers > L.A. Lakers
2.Boston > Denver Nuggets
3.Orlando > Houston
4.Portland > Atlanta
5.San Antonio > Miami
6.N.O. Hornets > Philadelphia Sixers
7.Dallas Mavericks > Chicago Bulls
8.Utah Jazz > Detroit Pistons
9.Phoenix Suns > Charlotte Bobcats
10.Indiana Pacers > Golden State Warriors
11.New Jersey Nets > Minnesota Timberwolves
12.Milwaukee Bucks > Memphis Grizzlies
13.New York Knicks > OKC Thunder
14.Toronto Raptors > L.A. Clippers
15.Washington Wizards > Sacramento Kings

hit up the link for more :D

As I said before it was for a frame of reference of a couple years ago, why would I talk about it this year when its actually even for once, with my two favs team in the fight. Celtics and Cavs...

drop it.

As I said before it was for a frame of reference of a couple years ago, why would I talk about it this year when its actually even for once, with my two favs team in the fight. Celtics and Cavs...

drop it.

nobody quoted you. i'm arguing with wreck now. move along :twisted:

drop it.

Cali are you getting grumpy?? They have a medication for that ya know, it's called Midol. This is said completely with love ya know!! :p:p

1.Cleveland Cavaliers > L.A. Lakers
2.Boston > Denver Nuggets
3.Orlando > Houston
4.Portland > Atlanta
5.San Antonio > Miami
6.N.O. Hornets > Philadelphia Sixers
7.Dallas Mavericks > Chicago Bulls
8.Utah Jazz > Detroit Pistons
9.Phoenix Suns > Charlotte Bobcats
10.Indiana Pacers > Golden State Warriors
11.New Jersey Nets > Minnesota Timberwolves
12.Milwaukee Bucks > Memphis Grizzlies
13.New York Knicks > OKC Thunder
14.Toronto Raptors > L.A. Clippers
15.Washington Wizards > Sacramento Kings

What the hell is this chart suppose to represent? regular season match ups? or total wins by season? I can easily re-arrange this if it's a match ups thing. I am sure #1 ain't the way is being displayed right xtop? lol :D

What the hell is this chart suppose to represent? regular season match ups? or total wins by season? I can easily re-arrange this if it's a match ups thing. I am sure #1 ain't the way is being displayed right xtop? lol :D

the chart is based on wins