NBA Playoffs!

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
So my Rockets went up 3-1 ... we're looking for the Lakers ... its gonna be tuff and will probably lose, but if we win Horhay will never hear the end of it :D

I see Lebron is serving up some cold dishes in the east.

What do you yall think about Derek Rose? Bulls are doing pretty damn good!

yeah taht was BULLsh!t (bulls vs. celtics) great game tho.

I know I know, many of you will argue that the West is better from one through eight and the East only has "three good teams." I've seen these arguments made by ESPN, Yahoo, and even NBA.com analysts.

Glad to see my opinion is that of the PROS ;)

who's going to win tonight Celts or Bulls....I think the Bulls will win on their court. They are going to come out swinging and put huge hard hitting fouls on Rondo for the shot he gave to Miller. He should defiently be suspended.

Damn maybe QUADRUPLE!!!

Crazy game! I turned it on during the 2nd OT.

I think Bulls will hold on to this one tho ... good luck in the next one tho... :rolleyes: arent they in Boston?

Yeah that was a great game! They can do it in Boston. They already did in this series. Now its time for those Rockets! I got big bucks on this series!! Got a buddy from Houston and all I hear is yada yada yada!

Anybody see that assault Rondo gave to HInrich? HE threwhim into the announcers table. He did get a flagrent (should have been thrown out of the game) but Hinirch got a Technical for reacting. That's why I love the NHL playoffs, the players get to play with emotion.

Anybody see that assault Rondo gave to HInrich? HE threwhim into the announcers table. He did get a flagrent (should have been thrown out of the game) but Hinirch got a Technical for reacting. That's why I love the NHL playoffs, the players get to play with emotion.

i read about it. i hope he gets suspended