paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Special Features include:

• READY FREDDY FOCUS POINTS – See Alternate Takes and Learn
  • Filmmaking Secrets Behind the Nightmare by Jumping to Video
  • Highlights While Watching the Movie
  • 2 Commentaries: 1) Director Wes Craven, Co-Stars Heather Langenkamp and John Saxon and Cinematographer Jacques Haitkin,
  • 2) Wes Craven, Co-Stars Robert Englund, Heather Langenkamp and Ronee Blakley, Producer Robert Shaye and Co-Producer Sara Risher
  • Alternate Endings
  • 3 Featurettes: The House That Freddy Built: The Legacy of New Line Horror
  • Never Sleep Again: The Making of A Nightmare on Elm Street
  • Night Terrors: The Origins of Wes Craven’s Nightmares
  • Interactive Trivia Track

• Informative
Reactions: milky and Felix_ro

WaxWeazle

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2018
Would be nice to see a series steelbook or something... Would be a nice addition to the collection.

Reactions: Noodles

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Pass plus October has too many releases anyway. Although this and IT are more fitting for Halloween

chunk

Premium Supporter
This is great news, I was watching this film a couple of days ago and wishing (not for the first time) that we had a uk steel for this... and here it is, I'm definitely going for the slip edition but as much as I'm happy to get a steel for this film, I'm quite disappointed that they've not used the original poster art.

Also, What the hell is going on with the month of october?? I have so many pre orders for figures, steels, and other limited editions (most of which are coming out in oct) that I won't have money again until Feb 2021:-o lol, the internet is bad;-)

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
This is great news, I was watching this film a couple of days ago and wishing (not for the first time) that we had a uk steel for this... and here it is, I'm definitely going for the slip edition but as much as I'm happy to get a steel for this film, I'm quite disappointed that they've not used the original poster art.

Also, What the hell is going on with the month of october?? I have so many pre orders for figures, steels, and other limited editions (most of which are coming out in oct) that I won't have money again until Feb 2021:-o lol, the internet is bad;-)
It's normal to see a lot of releases between October to December every year

I just decide what orders I keep some will be must have releases no way cancel and others I make a decision to keep or cancel and re-order at a later date if possible
The ones that are likely to be sold out before or just after release date I try to keep but it has happened before I simply not have enough funds to cover all releases and still end up cancelling a sold out release