Nightmare on Elm Street (1984) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 19, 2020
Purchase links: SteelBook with Slipcase - SteelBook Only (Pre-order August 30 at 7 AM Red Carpet - 9 AM general sale UK time) )
Price: £16.99 (Slipcase Edition) - £15.99 (Steelbook only)
Notes: Slipcase Edition exclusive to Red Carpet

Red Carpert Slipcase.jpg

12683170-1564794785049621.jpg12683170-1894794785287371.jpg 12683170-9564794785227800.jpg 12683170-1334794785172288.jpg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: spookz and jasong
Well, whoever decides to sell them is not doing a great job.... inferior quality..... Zavvi should just say no to selling it with the slip. I'm not a fan of cards, posters etc, but if you're going to sell it with a slip cover, try make it sturdy and not cheap! I'd rather they didn't try at all if they all look like they have done recently, and just sell the steelbook.

For the price of the package the slipcase is just fine . . . the quality no different to the similar priced similar style dozen released towards the end of 2016.

Why have steelbooks always been so bad for this movie? Halloween has had numerous and some of their artworks have been really nice... this film is fantastic, there needs to be a better artwork!!!

Why have steelbooks always been so bad for this movie? Halloween has had numerous and some of their artworks have been really nice... this film is fantastic, there needs to be a better artwork!!!

I like both that have been released so far tbh, but yeah can you imagine them all being issued Star Wars style with their original art...
(obviously Dream Warriors would be given some sh** teaser poster just for all us OCD people :rofl:)

nightm.jpg

nightm2.jpg

Last edited:
Steelbook
The Glove/blades and Title has a Spot Gloss Finish

I believe the non slipcase version has the rating logos printed (just watched a german unboxing video but didn't understand what the guy meant) while the slipcase version doesn't, am I right, or are they on removable stickers?

Thanks for your help, guys!

I believe the non slipcase version has the rating logos printed (just watched a german unboxing video but didn't understand what the guy meant) while the slipcase version doesn't, am I right, or are they on removable stickers?

Thanks for your help, guys!
The age rating logo on the steelbook are removable stickers
I show the steelbook without the age rating logo in the photos
With Instagram posts click the left right arrow to see other photos