3. My Name is Khan
  4. Ditto
  5. Sin City: A Dame to Kill for
  6. The Isle
  7. Wadjda
  8. The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  9. Big Eyes
  10. Under the Skin
  11. The Lovers on the Bridge (Les Amants du Pont-Neuf)
  12. Sue, Mai & Sawa: Righting the Girl Ship
  13. Amy
  14. A Bittersweet Life
  15. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Upon launch of the Shopping Online Mall, there will be an event for new customers.

Attachments

• nova.jpg
    nova.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 956
Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone other anything in the 2019 winter sale? The Tracking number on my order hasn’t been updated since the 10th of Dec and I’m starting to worry this package is lost. So I was just wondering if other members have received their orders yet?
That does seem a while. I ordered loads and have revived them all sometime ago. Maybe worth checking with then.

Did anyone other anything in the 2019 winter sale? The Tracking number on my order hasn’t been updated since the 10th of Dec and I’m starting to worry this package is lost. So I was just wondering if other members have received their orders yet?
Received one package a week ago and the other just yesterday.
Both arrived in around 8 days from posting.

That does seem a while. I ordered loads and have revived them all sometime ago. Maybe worth checking with then.
Thanks, yeah I’ve contacted them but they just sent me the tracking number, so I queried the timeframe and they said that they’ve followed up with Korea post but Korea post have said that their investigations could take up to two months. Just wanted to check with other members here but the replies tend to confirm my fears that the package is lost.

Reactions: jasong
Just had my first order from Nova and WOW it was quick :notworthy: :thumbs: Ordered on the 10th of this month and came today and the packaging was brilliant :thumbs:

Will 100% be ordering from them again.

2020.jpg

Hello everyone.

How was the year 2020 for you? We want to take this time and thank our customers to start a "Nova Winter Festival" promotion.
From December 1th to December 31st, We will have 50% sale for available Nova Media products on the website www.novamnm.com "Nova Winter Festival" Menu.
We hope to end this year with a small gift to our customers. We wish our customers enjoy and participate with this promotion.

Thank you very much.
NOVAMEDIA

*While Quantifies Last*
*Selected Titles Only"

* All orders placed during “Winter Festival” will be shipped in early January, 2021 and thank you for understanding. *

Source: Nova Facebook

Edit: The items are already listed: Winter Festival - Winter Festival

Last edited:
Surprises me that they still have stock of Nightcrawler and Dredd, even after the amount of times they've been on sale. They're two great releases and I feel like everyone owns them by now, so the print run must've been huge!

Reactions: moviewizguy
Surprises me that they still have stock of Nightcrawler and Dredd, even after the amount of times they've been on sale. They're two great releases and I feel like everyone owns them by now, so the print run must've been huge!
Nightcrawler:
  • 1/4 Slip (1.000 pcs)
  • Full Slip (2.000)
  • Lenticular Slip (2.000)
  • One-Click Set (300) (not sure if they are included in the 5.000 or counted as an extra 900 :oops:)

Dredd:
  • PET Full Slip (black) (950 pcs)
  • PET Full Slip (red) (950)
  • Lenticular Slip (1.200)
  • One-Click Set (300) (not sure if they are included in the 3.000 or counted as an extra 900)

• Wow
Reactions: Noodles
Nightcrawler:
  • 1/4 Slip (1.000 pcs)
  • Full Slip (2.000)
  • Lenticular Slip (2.000)
  • One-Click Set (300) (not sure if they are included in the 5.000 or counted as an extra 900 :oops:)

Dredd:
  • PET Full Slip (black) (950 pcs)
  • PET Full Slip (red) (950)
  • Lenticular Slip (1.200)
  • One-Click Set (300) (not sure if they are included in the 3.000 or counted as an extra 900)
Hmm not as bad as I thought then... 2000 can often be a struggle to push I guess, but I still would've expected it to sell out by now.

Wait is it normal for shipping to be $80 for several items? I get times are tough but thats a ridiculous shipping fee. I must be doing something wrong

Hmm not as bad as I thought then... 2000 can often be a struggle to push I guess, but I still would've expected it to sell out by now.
the crazy difference of not having a brick and mortar chain.... Best Buy could've moved 20k at that point in time in likely a week ....

no fault unto theirs , just kinda crazy the stark difference. I think their website tho also hinders global sales. Its a clunky check out experience.

Reactions: Noodles
the crazy difference of not having a brick and mortar chain.... Best Buy could've moved 20k at that point in time in likely a week ....

no fault unto theirs , just kinda crazy the stark difference. I think their website tho also hinders global sales. Its a clunky check out experience.
Good point, hadn't considered that! Although other online only retailers don't often seem to have trouble shifting that amount, so it does make me wonder.

Their checkout process is definitely difficult to get your head around though, especially the first time. I remember avoiding all Asian sites at one point for that exact reason.