Official Captain America Fan Club [HDN Award]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Captain America lovers ....

Get the Official HDN Batman Award by showing your appreciation of Captain America.

This could be C.A. Steelbooks, Hot Toys, Books, Comics, shirts, whatever!

post a pic or video with your name or yourself for proof of some sort.

Your post must receive 20 "Thanks" to receive this award.

20 could become 30 at a later date ...

FYI: When this started it was much easier to obtain, new rules started on post #19.

Last edited:
Thanks Drum and honestly I'm waiting for the Hulk award if available, perhaps I can make the thread "green" :hilarious: j/k
And early congrat'z for your wedding Drum and miss Drum as well :D

@ ash : Release the Capt. !!!

Dont know about the thread but you sure have made some of us Green with envy :hilarious:

P1030050.jpg

Check it out Mug and Key Ring which Lights up :p :hilarious:

Haha I got that mug and key ring set for Christmas. I thought it was an Easter egg when I first opened it and saw the box. :p

Here's my Captain America entry:

picture.php

Also snapped a pic of the Avengers stage at NYCC - check the Captain America suit on the bottom right. It was awesome up close!

picture.php

And I also snapped a pic of Chris Evans backstage after the Avengers panel - he's the one in the blue ball-cap

picture.php

Nice! Congrats as well!
Just curious how this works, does the award need to be given by a Mod? I keep checking back to see if I received it. :ohno: Nothing yet.

Yes mate you will know when they have awarded it to you as you will also receive a congrats pm. They will get round to it they are more than likely very busy with everything going on at the moment ;)

Yes mate you will know when they have awarded it to you as you will also receive a congrats pm. They will get round to it they are more than likely very busy with everything going on at the moment ;)

OK cool. I was worried maybe it got bumped up to 30 without me knowing or something. haha