Official Captain America Fan Club [HDN Award]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Captain America lovers ....

Get the Official HDN Batman Award by showing your appreciation of Captain America.

This could be C.A. Steelbooks, Hot Toys, Books, Comics, shirts, whatever!

post a pic or video with your name or yourself for proof of some sort.

Your post must receive 20 "Thanks" to receive this award.

20 could become 30 at a later date ...

FYI: When this started it was much easier to obtain, new rules started on post #19.

Last edited:
AWESOME Captain America Collection @NoDingsNoScratches! :woot: :cool: :notworthy:

Thumbs up indeed! :thumbs:
tumblr_m93el33p6G1qzdphh.gif

@NoDingsNoScratches wow super different versions, love it ! Love the walmart Variants ! so many different versions awesome :)

@HUBMUSWELL Indeed the Taiwain Version of CA2 is just Stunning, Amazing steel - perfect debossed embossed treatment, exquisite Glossy Finish, embossed slips that blends into the steel, love the sticker that goes so well with it...amazing release once more from Taiwan, and good thing that they produced less than Thor The Dark World and it sold out more quickly :)

Hey guys!

Next up is my Cap Am-collection (already posted my Spidey-collection), enjoy and please share a "Thanks" so i can get this Award! :)

The shield will be mounted on the wall with LED-stripes behind it next weekend.. ;)

uploadfromtaptalk1423638540312.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1423638553025.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1423638559299.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1423638565688.jpg

AMARAY-SLIPCOVERS ONLY
FB_IMG_1447018649602.jpg

You can also check out my other collection posts to see some of my other Marvel-related stuff! :)
Marvel | Thor | Avengers | Iron Man | X-Men | Spider-Man | Hulk

Last edited: