Official MMA Thread!

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Yes, I think it's about time I start this! :scat: Place all info relating to MMA in this thread!

UFCLogo.jpg

wec_logo_3.jpg

strikeforce_logo15.gif

Last edited:
Saturday I really think is make or break for Conor, again I think he's allowed Diaz under his skin, bottles thrown at presser, come on

I love Conor I do and would love to see him win but we shall just have to wait and see, but I don't believe he can lose to Diaz again. I wonder if Dana's got it sorted..hmm we shall see.

UFC will be hoping/sorting that Diaz loses.

Diaz as I've said before is a very good fighter and to be honest was the early version of Conor all the things he did Diaz was doing years before but they couldn't control either Diaz brother and so they disappeared but now back who knows. I really think for Conor he must win

Team Diaz all the way, I really liked Conner when he first came into the UFC but as it went on it became more like WWE with his shenanigans and has put me off him even with all the talent he has.

Reactions: Flash
well that was bit off for me , seemed bit staged. Diaz could have finished Conor a few times, as Conor was knackered. As I predicted I think Diaz was to make Conor look good. It was a strange fight, Diaz hands down and he knows about leg kicks etc it was all a bit staged and Diaz still should have won that fight. How it wasn't a split decision even, he's right Diaz ufc don't want him and his family, hence why Nick can't even get in, he's right they couldn't have had Nate win. Conor would have been finished and now all this talk of third fight, their helping up each other up kinda desolves the hated a bit, I do like both fighters but for me Diaz should have won that fight

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
well that was bit off for me , seemed bit staged. Diaz could have finished Conor a few times, as Conor was knackered. As I predicted I think Diaz was to make Conor look good. It was a strange fight, Diaz hands down and he knows about leg kicks etc it was all a bit staged and Diaz still should have won that fight. How it wasn't a split decision even, he's right Diaz ufc don't want him and his family, hence why Nick can't even get in, he's right they couldn't have had Nate win. Conor would have been finished and now all this talk of third fight, their helping up each other up kinda desolves the hated a bit, I do like both fighters but for me Diaz should have won that fight

Totally agree (n)

Reactions: Flash
Great card last night, nice to see Pettis back surely going to own that division now, only shame was the main event didn't last longer, always liked Condit but knew once he ended up on the floor he had it, well done to Maia, done more than enough to fight the winner of the title fight.....

As for the Mcgregor/Diaz deal, too close to sports 'entertainment' for my liking, clearly staged and manipulated stuff going on to generate more hype and more $$$, as for the fight itself if Diaz had have thrown punches rather than pointing and flicking the middle finger at Mcgregor as he was tiring he might have won the fight.

Last edited:
Did anyone see Big Nelson kick the ref on UFC fight night? OMG!

Just found this, it's old but his laugh in this is brilliant, I do love Conor :drool: have you seen this @EdNorton