Official Wrestling Thread

good question ... I see him somewhat often ... he lives in Austin texas and when I visit he shops at a Target near my in-laws .... funny to see him pushing a basket in there shopping.

Just like that Chunky Kid said, all to promote another movie:D

Anyone know why the Untertaker is one of the few Wrestlers not to be in any movies? I Mean he is a Legend in Wrestling and has been very popular for a very long time now:cool:

mick Foley said the other day on twitter that the undertaker almost had a account with twitter but mick said dont as it would ruin ur image mayb same reason

Reactions: ocielz
Just like that Chunky Kid said, all to promote another movie:D

Anyone know why the Untertaker is one of the few Wrestlers not to be in any movies? I Mean he is a Legend in Wrestling and has been very popular for a very long time now:cool:

He was in Suburban Commando back in the early 90s with Hulk Hogan, awful film so that's why he probably hasn't been in any since :hilarious:

Has anyone got an opinion on TNA? I've been watching it since late last year and I personally think it's better than wwe.

The storylines are more mature (although not always great), they do more unique moves and the x-division is fantastic! It makes me wonder why wwe ever got rid of the cruiserweights!? I'm also interested in the bound for glory series, it gives the opportunity for upcoming stars like magnus to get big wins and get over, like in his recent wins against kazarian and bobby rhoode.

But yeh, any thoughts? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting that, Punk. Watching WM6 is one of the best memories from my childhood. As a kid, seeing Hulk Hogan vs. Ultimate Warrior was like watching Superman fight Batman. Such an epic, unforgetable bout.

Reactions: PunkNinja
Thanks for posting that, Punk. Watching WM6 is one of the best memories from my childhood. As a kid, seeing Hulk Hogan vs. Ultimate Warrior was like watching Superman fight Batman. Such an epic, unforgetable bout.

I 2nd that Tri!

image.jpg

HBK:drool:

So sad to hear that Daniel Bryan has retired from pro wrestling but it's propably the best for his health. That yes chant on top of the steel cage and Wrestle Mania XXX will always be my personal favorite moments in wrestling history. Thanks for the ride DB.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flash
So sad to hear that Daniel Bryan has retired from pro wrestling but it's propably the best for his health. That yes chant on top of the steel cage and Wrestle Mania XXX will always be my personal favorite moments in wrestling history. Thanks for the ride DB.
He was made of glass it would seem.First it was the nerve damage then all the concussions.it just wasn't meant to be.The universe closed this door and will open another for him.I don't know what it is but i doubt it's organic vegetables like brie wants for him.Maybe we see him on commentary?

Reactions: Flash
Yes very sad news. He was one of the few newer guys who had really made a name for himself, he really stood above, such personality and great wrestling ability. It really is such sad news

image.jpg

I wonder if he may get involved behind the scenes with NXT with his good mate William Regal, he has such a wrestling mind it would be a shame for him to not use in some form. Get rid of those mediocre commentators everywhere just now and get Daniel talking, YES, YES, YES!!

Yes very sad news. He was one of the few newer guys who had really made a name for himself, he really stood above, such personality and great wrestling ability. It really is such sad news

image.jpg

I wonder if he may get involved behind the scenes with NXT with his good mate William Regal, he has such a wrestling mind it would be a shame for him to not use in some form. Get rid of those mediocre commentators everywhere just now and get Daniel talking, YES, YES, YES!!
I don't how much of a coach he could be in NXT as he won't be able to take bumps, but he could be great on commentary pared with another career ended super star in Corey Graves.The new guy is kinda garbage.They should have kept Albert.

But then again there is always backstage politics.Rumor is Vince never cared for him but pushed him because the crowd rallied behind him.So, maybe he moves on to Lucha underground or Roh.