Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 27) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 10, 2020
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order on May 29 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time UTC +8) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $149.97 (One Click) - $45.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

Box (400 Units, Numbered 1-40): Front Cover Designed by "Tony Stella" at www.tony-stella.com. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Lenticular Full Slip (800 Units, Numbered 1-800): 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover.

OUTH_overall_OC_5000x.pngOUTH_overall_DLS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_LS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_FS_5000x.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks buddy, great pics.

I had no doubt about the Steelbook, it´s a beaut.

Fullslip looks basic finish though :cautious: I naively thought it can be finish similar to Loving Vincent TheBlu, you know these brush strikes on the background could have been embossed/glossy/matte, now that would be a killer slip...unfortunately it looks basic matte background with glossy character and only basic embossing :meh:

Now I wonder how the single lenti will turn out to be, maybe I will choose that one afterall, it started to grow on me a bit....

Anyway, thanks for the pics :)
i don't know how Loving Vincent slip looks like but this OUATIH full slip actually has similar effect as you'd mentioned, i think it was just my photos didn't capture its effect enough

Last edited:
Not mine (scroll for a vid of the Lenti)

@Hereticz

Thanks mate, hard to say from the video, but Leo looks flat, it may be similar to Joker double lenti, the front is also not perfect....we will see when in hand....

If that fullslip have similar finish to Loving Vincent Kimchi than I will stick with that as I like the artwork on this, grown on me big time :coffee:

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Looks excellent.

Full slip (which I was least impressed with in the BS) look great, single lenti looks quality and sharp and the steel looks excellent too. Also happy with all the extras.

So far so good. Fantastic release

Fullslip looks excellent
Can you please tell me if the white quarter slip is outside the sealed FS or do we have to open it in order to remove it. Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: goufcustom
Thanks @goufcustom ! I've ordered both this (to go with WeET's lenti) and the double lenti (to go with WeET's fullslip - just to avoid kind of duplicate artworks) and can't wait to receive them!

• Friendly
Reactions: goufcustom
Hello,
Does anyone got news from Manta / Collectong about shipment please ? they don't even answer to email, message, Facebook.
Thanks.

Not mine (scroll for a vid of the Lenti)

@Hereticz

First of all, what the **** are those pictures, I went on an acid trip just by looking at them :|

In all seriousness, the Single Lenti looks pretty mediocre, I wonder if there is any kind of treatment on the back.
I’m praying to the steelbook gods that the finish on the fullslip is better than just embossing on the heads, couldn’t tell from the pics. Curious to see how the DL and the OC will turn out