Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 27) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 10, 2020
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order on May 29 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time UTC +8) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $149.97 (One Click) - $45.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

Box (400 Units, Numbered 1-40): Front Cover Designed by "Tony Stella" at www.tony-stella.com. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Lenticular Full Slip (800 Units, Numbered 1-800): 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover.

OUTH_overall_OC_5000x.pngOUTH_overall_DLS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_LS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_FS_5000x.png

Last edited by a moderator:
i assume you order within 1 minuteit goes up right? perhaps total 3 minute order time
Pretty much. Make sure you have created an account with them first so you can pay them immediately after putting your choice into the basket.

There will definitely be blood if @r.amghar Don’t get his 4K OUATIH and the RS Deathproof edition
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!, I am making my own darn company and I will not sell you a one click box set that contains 6 discs with all the same sh*t, 4k disc, bluray disc with featurettes and the rest are just empty well designed cases like look at that IT case ...might as well make the eyes LIGHT UP with a button (mini solar powered) or use a glow in the dark solution that makes the eyes glow thats what I would have done.

Also I would sell Empty collectors edition cases makes the cost so much cheaper plush distribution delays can be avoided this way because it won't contain the movie

Reactions: Leafs17
N I'll request The Crow Premium too. Thanks in advance @r.amghar
Wow look at all the support already, yeah you want it don't you guys.
You mock me now and fear me later, just like in real life hehehehe

I'm gonna do alot of research how to start making this **** and no damn carboard boxes I am talking hard plastic inner packaging andsome will be layered with a nice rubber outer layer. and some just full on hard plastic.
I can finally take advantage of my useless ART AND DESIGN degree!

tenor.gif

Reactions: Leafs17
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!, I am making my own darn company and I will not sell you a one click box set that contains 6 discs with all the same sh*t, 4k disc, bluray disc with featurettes and the rest are just empty well designed cases like look at that IT case ...might as well make the eyes LIGHT UP with a button (mini solar powered) or use a glow in the dark solution that makes the eyes glow thats what I would have done.

Also I would sell Empty collectors edition cases makes the cost so much cheaper plush distribution delays can be avoided this way because it won't contain the movie
You can always get a One Click, and sell 2 of the 3 editions that are in it.

By the way, that Death Proof edition comes without the countless extra goodies that came with the release (I assume you already knew that).

By the way, that Death Proof edition comes without the countless extra goodies that came with the release (I assume you already knew that).
$35 for an empty box doesn't sound like much of a deal then!

$35 for an empty box doesn't sound like much of a deal then!
Suppose it's alright, if you wanted the box. I saw the auction as well but without the goodies, it's just a bit empty? Either way, his choice and money of course. I'll patiently wait until another company hopefully does a Death Proof, and NOT a Grindhouse, premium.

Unless this is a dig at my post about the $35 surplus on the OC box for the CM release :rofl:

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Box have never been an option for me. Sure they're gorgeous (most of the time) but they're pricey, take too much space and often only offer the same film 3 or 4 times (i.e. Infinity War WeET).
I'm not blaming them! I probably would collect them if I wasn't a father of 3 ;)

Reactions: famagosta

Yeah saw the unboxing on youtube, I bought the box set for 35$ without all the extras just the leather and glass box set thats prettty much what I wanted.

what about the upcoming inglorious basterds box set does anyone have pictures, someone told me its already sold out so joining premium now wont matter because apparently its already sold out

Yeah saw the unboxing on youtube, I bought the box set for 35$ without all the extras just the leather and glass box set thats prettty much what I wanted.

what about the upcoming inglorious basterds box set does anyone have pictures, someone told me its already sold out so joining premium now wont matter because apparently its already sold out

it´s sold out, but there is 3 reserv spots

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys...I just realized that this one click set is ...ok and all not the best in my opinion, however REEL SYNERGY might do their own packaging down the road that will make this release look like a cheap knockoff.
Also this friggin release doesnt even come with a 4k bluray....really? ***** *** *************