Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 27) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 10, 2020
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order on May 29 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time UTC +8) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $149.97 (One Click) - $45.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

Box (400 Units, Numbered 1-40): Front Cover Designed by "Tony Stella" at www.tony-stella.com. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Lenticular Full Slip (800 Units, Numbered 1-800): 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover.

OUTH_overall_OC_5000x.pngOUTH_overall_DLS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_LS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_FS_5000x.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I hated all of the editions when they were revealed a few days ago, but I'm starting to like the fullslip a lot. Still don't like the lenticulars.

Also, what's an O-Ring? I'm pretty new to collecting, never heard of it before.

I hated all of the editions when they were revealed a few days ago, but I'm starting to like the fullslip a lot. Still don't like the lenticulars.

Also, what's an O-Ring? I'm pretty new to collecting, never heard of it before.

An O-ring is a slip that slides Over the case from the top and the bottom. It can be card stock or plastic (which is a PET). The PETs come with the Old korean Disney releases (marvel, Star Wars, Pixar etx) And the mondo X line. Card ones can be found on a lot of ammrays

Reactions: zeebeer
How fast do these normally sell out? Do I have any chance of getting a copy outside the group buy? Really interested in the full slip.
I think one click has a potential to sell out quickly, but i think other editions should last for a couple of hours

To me the back of the double lenti is too good to pass. The front is just ok I guess. WeET's lenti blows it out to me so I've also thought about getting a different edition (first the single lenti then the full slip), but that back... damn, Sharon Tate (Margot Robbie) needs to be on the artwork somewhere.

How fast do these normally sell out? Do I have any chance of getting a copy outside the group buy? Really interested in the full slip.

I've bought outside the group buy before for lentis or full slips and never had a problem getting copies. When I do that, though, I'm always ready to go when the preorder opens just to be safe.

I’ve always bought direct for Manta Lab and I’ve had no issues buying any edition when pre-orders go live. The only release of theirs I remember being crazy was Wonder Woman. One clicks go relatively soon.

Reactions: djjez83
I am new to this thing but I must say that I find it ridiculous that the ONE CLICK set basically has all 3, so you get several items double...really why not give the damn one click set some different items not the same items, just lazy

I've bought outside the group buy before for lentis or full slips and never had a problem getting copies. When I do that, though, I'm always ready to go when the preorder opens just to be safe.

i assume you order within 1 minuteit goes up right? perhaps total 3 minute order time