Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 27) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 10, 2020
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order on May 29 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time UTC +8) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $149.97 (One Click) - $45.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

Box (400 Units, Numbered 1-40): Front Cover Designed by "Tony Stella" at www.tony-stella.com. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Lenticular Full Slip (800 Units, Numbered 1-800): 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover.

OUTH_overall_OC_5000x.pngOUTH_overall_DLS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_LS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_FS_5000x.png

Last edited by a moderator:
There's been no definitive confirmation, but it sounds like it might go over the steelbook (inside the slip)
That sounds a bit dodgy. Not sure I'd use it myself. I still have loads of the old PET slips from the Nova choice days (Kimchi too) and I've actually never used them before. Either I've just not been too fussed about them or I was concerned they could cause scratches to the steel, but especially now on a glossy WEA steel like this... Why should you need it?! :cautious:

I have a feeling it will be loose. Like the ones from Korea. So if you don’t like it don’t use it

But time will tell

The previous Korean PET slips were only for steelbooks with no title though if I remember correctly? The slips made the covers look an improvement.

Don't see why the need for an o ring slip here though as the steelbook already has the title.

The previous Korean PET slips were only for steelbooks with no title though if I remember correctly? The slips made the covers look an improvement.

Don't see why the need for an o ring slip here though as the steelbook already has the title.

my guess is it’s flip reversed and it will feature the Chinese titles on the PET. Regardless, it’s just an extra

Can someone verify if this (Just the second disk, 4K is region free) is also region B. On the website Manta says this: 1 (Region: A) - B,C: Untested.

Can someone verify if this (Just the second disk, 4K is region free) is also region B. On the website Manta says this: 1 (Region: A) - B,C: Untested.
Manta release is just 1 Disc Blu-ray

Blu-ray disc is Region A but it's not known yet if disc is also region B/C
That will be known when someone test the disc in a Region B or Region C player

Sony movies a traditionally all regions with their releases, but this particular release could go either way. The standard Blu-ray release of this movie was region free ~ hopefully this will be the same.

Sony movies a traditionally all regions with their releases, but this particular release could go either way. The standard Blu-ray release of this movie was region free ~ hopefully this will be the same.

This isn’t a Sony release in Hong Kong, it’s by Panorama

Reactions: BluSteel2012