Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 27) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 10, 2020
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order on May 29 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time UTC +8) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $149.97 (One Click) - $45.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

Box (400 Units, Numbered 1-40): Front Cover Designed by "Tony Stella" at www.tony-stella.com. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Lenticular Full Slip (800 Units, Numbered 1-800): 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover.

OUTH_overall_OC_5000x.pngOUTH_overall_DLS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_LS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_FS_5000x.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Box is nice
Publisher logo is ugly
Full slip looks bad, hopefully the "finish" makes it pop and I can stand corrected
The SL has Leo looking like he's struggling to squeeze out a turd.
The DL is the winner by default.
Gonna pass on this release. My least favorite of Tarantino's films.

Damn. Maybe its just the knee jerk first impression but I dislike all the slips except the one click, which I am far far too broke for. This is Tarantinos sweetest film, by that I mean heartfelt, at least to me. Steel itself is very nice. If I had to pick id go with either the full slip or the double lenti as Ms Robbie is on. The Revanant from Manta is one of my favorite steels ever, so I am conflicted.

Best art is on the OC. Damn. I’ve been waiting for this. The rest are sad IMO. I’m off to hunt down a sealed copy of the WeET fullslip.

Not a biggie, probably Tarantino’s worst film to date for me.

Reactions: Leafs17 and harry
Let's wait because at first I hated Fight club and seven and when i received the full slips they were really well made and it freaking worked. I think this one will also be really good in hand. And Inglorious Basterds is one of the best QT full slip among the other releases

Ok, I stared at the front of the single lenti for about an hour and it still looks like the movie Hairspray to me. There is even a big "H" visible amongst those letters in the background. I tried, man. It just doesn't cut it.(n)

Now that you said it I can’t I see it:rofl: still love it, but could be due to the very happy colour they have used and I love brad on the back.
Also bigger booklet...

Oddly don’t seem able to turn the pic, but anyway this is the steel art as used on the amray. I like it.

Also like the art on the double lenti, so stuff it. Gone for the double lenti and I will put my 4K disc in it. Thanks @Aniv

234062BF-AD75-4439-9861-EA90D3FB348C.jpeg

Last edited:
Box is nice
Publisher logo is ugly
Full slip looks bad, hopefully the "finish" makes it pop and I can stand corrected
The SL has Leo looking like he's struggling to squeeze out a turd.
The DL is the winner by default.
Not to worry, I'm sure the #supremeteam at ReelSynergy will do this film justice. ;)

@IRON MAN I've got the UK steel from years ago. I love the movie but not enough to try and get such a limited release like that, which will no doubt cost a fortune

Think I'm gonna go for the SL, although my only complaint with that one is they've just slapped a promo shot of Pitt on the back and called it a day... hate when they do that as it looks really lazy and out of place when compared to the front.

Would've only taken 10 minutes (8 more mins than it took me to do a rush-job at it lol) to cut the trailer out behind Pitt and use the same coloured background as the front to make both sides feel like they actually belong together.

Really quick/simple change, but makes the world of difference IMO. Case in point...

View attachment 471367
Forwarded this to Collectong and they replied with the following:

"Sorry.. artwork is final and approved by the licensor. We will let the producer know about this."

Shame it's too late, but good to know they read feedback and take the time to respond. :)

Hmm, I can't really justify getting any of these. I love the steelbook but the outer slips seem so basic. Just a simple photo and nothing else. It's a shame as I've been getting a lot of these Tarantino premium editions that have all looked amazing and hoped this would have a very stylish artwork to go well with those.

Hmm, I can't really justify getting any of these. I love the steelbook but the outer slips seem so basic. Just a simple photo and nothing else. It's a shame as I've been getting a lot of these Tarantino premium editions that have all looked amazing and hoped this would have a very stylish artwork to go well with those.
Mix and match this steel with the CM slip ;)

Reactions: jailbird_joey