Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 27) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 10, 2020
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order on May 29 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time UTC +8) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $149.97 (One Click) - $45.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

Box (400 Units, Numbered 1-40): Front Cover Designed by "Tony Stella" at www.tony-stella.com. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Lenticular Full Slip (800 Units, Numbered 1-800): 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover.

OUTH_overall_OC_5000x.pngOUTH_overall_DLS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_LS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_FS_5000x.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Margot Robbie is a hot seller as "Birds of Prey" Indicates.A very hot commodity to say the least.She isn't really showcased anywhere in the slips.The only thing that is a must have is the steelbook since she is in there with the group.
Back of double lenti.

there’s brave and then there’s bad full slip art (the other 2 have grown on me though) my only complaint is the full slip
I think because it's the most unique. Ofc it'll be the last to go soldout but I don't think ML should be blamed for such choice of artwork.

Reactions: Flloydo
Of course, Im not against something new, but this "something new" is just not nice. I won´t like something only because it´s something new. I must like it. But the single lenti is really hilarious :rofl::rofl: ...it looks sooooo amateurish, man.....

I know what you mean but I love it. It’s such an odd choice but I like the colours and it’s got a bigger booklet than the others.

Of course, Im not against something new, but this "something new" is just not nice. I won´t like something only because it´s something new. I must like it. But the single lenti is really hilarious :rofl::rofl: ...it looks sooooo amateurish, man.....
Why if I may ask? TBH at first I really liked the DL but then I realized I've already got the lenti from WeET which is kinda the same (and I don't think they lean to nowhere, they just do that against the border of the pictures which I find it to be nice) but then the SL grew on me... Kinda basic I've got to admit (is this the reason?) but I still think it's cool.

Reactions: snow flake

I really like the single lenti for being different and pulling it off :bag:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and Hereticz
Why if I may ask? TBH at first I really liked the DL but then I realized I've already got the lenti from WeET which is kinda the same (and I don't think they lean to nowhere, they just do that against the border of the pictures which I find it to be nice) but then the SL grew on me... Kinda basic I've got to admit (is this the reason?) but I still think it's cool.

As I said in my previous post, I dont like the execution of it. The DL - Weet and Fanatics is all good, characters either sit in car or leaning towards the car, but looks here lol, the car is so small and in the back it´s hilarious, really amateurish, this is not Manta team we were used to, I don´t believe it. Signle lenti is just plain and boring, again feels so amateurish, just MEH....

...the weird fullslip is probably best for me now to think of it....I mean it´s weird, and it still don´t fit the film much, but I think it´s the best of the bunch, maybe it will grow on me with time....

so the weet full slip doesnt seem so bad after all?

View attachment 471349

If Weet have normal sized slips, they would both be my absolute favorites from all retailers. Really, this fullslip is amazing, and their lenti is perfect also I believe, but I just can´t get over the thin slips, I don´t collect them, my OCd can´t get over this (same goes for XL slips :( ) so I must go with Manta.

I really hope the fullslip will grow on me....no way Im buying the other two...no way...

It´s ridiculous anyway. So many choices from so many retailers these days, and it´s stil lhard to find the perfect edition :pain::pain::arghh:

It seems like most people here hate the FS but that’s the one I’m leaning toward. The DL is too generic, the front of the SL is weird.
it’s not amazing but I like the FS and Manta‘s FS usually look better in hand. Wish one of these was as good as Inglorious Bastards FS but at least the steel looks awesome.

Reactions: Chokwe and Leafs17
I don’t mind the full slip design, it’s the SL one that bothers me the most especially with the front artwork design.

If I was to buy it I’d pick the DL, btw I never got to see this so do you guys recommend it? Heard mixed responses from my workmates.

As no one has answered my Chinese O-Ring question I assume it’s a o ring for the steel or slips with the Chinese text

If I had to guess then yes it could be that! Would be very cool if they did that

What is with the text on the back of the slips??

In Hong Kong it’s a Panorama release not Sony therefore the credits have to be applied, they did it with La La Land

Reactions: SourceD and Flloydo