Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 27) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 10, 2020
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order on May 29 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time UTC +8) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $149.97 (One Click) - $45.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

Box (400 Units, Numbered 1-40): Front Cover Designed by "Tony Stella" at www.tony-stella.com. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Lenticular Full Slip (800 Units, Numbered 1-800): 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover.

OUTH_overall_OC_5000x.pngOUTH_overall_DLS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_LS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_FS_5000x.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Very disappointed with the slips, the "this is not Manta anymore" feeling is here again :dunno:

Steelbook is great, but damn those slips are terrible, I can´t believe it. DL seriously? Actors leaning towards...what? Jesus, what a fail. Single lenti is a joke I think lol :hilarious::rofl: I mean this scene with Leo dancing is hilarious, but it doesnt work on the slip, and again, the execution of the artwork overall is terrible.....and Fullslip, really don´t know what to think about that...so weird....doesnt fit the film a bit....oh boy, so disappointed with the slips (n)

I might buy the double lenticular and just put the Manta Lab WEA inside my Fanatic Selection double lenticular.

Reactions: tono06
Can anyone remind me where the front lenti is from? I've seen this movie a couple weeks ago but still can't remember :(

Can anyone remind me where the front lenti is from? I've seen this movie a couple weeks ago but still can't remember :(
One of the commercials he did in the movie. It was shown briefly, I believe during his conversation with Al Pacino’s character.

It’s also in the trailer I think.

One of the commercials he did in the movie. It was shown briefly, I believe during his conversation with Al Pacino’s character.

It’s also in the trailer I think.
Ah yes, now I remember. Thanks!

Very disappointed with the slips, the "this is not Manta anymore" feeling is here again :dunno:

Steelbook is great, but damn those slips are terrible, I can´t believe it. DL seriously? Actors leaning towards...what? Jesus, what a fail. Single lenti is a joke I think lol :hilarious::rofl: I mean this scene with Leo dancing is hilarious, but it doesnt work on the slip, and again, the execution of the artwork overall is terrible.....and Fullslip, really don´t know what to think about that...so weird....doesnt fit the film a bit....oh boy, so disappointed with the slips (n)

Agree - this just doesnt feel/look like a Manta release, nor like the previous Tarantino releases. Maybe im just reading into to much. OC box is fire though.

Is this what we can expect from 'Manta' moving forward? No 4k disc?

Reactions: willbar84
BTW I don't get you ppl... Complaints are often because of the same boring artwork used by the various retailers. Now we've got 2 editions with something really new... and you still complain. ML, to me, has been brave and should be credited for this.

BTW I don't get you ppl... Complaints are often because of the same boring artwork used by the various retailers. Now we've got 2 editions with something really new... and you still complain. ML, to me, has been brave and should be credited for this.

there’s brave and then there’s bad full slip art (the other 2 have grown on me though) my only complaint is the full slip

Margot Robbie is a hot seller as "Birds of Prey" Indicates.A very hot commodity to say the least.She isn't really showcased anywhere in the slips.The only thing that is a must have is the steelbook since she is in there with the group.

Of course, Im not against something new, but this "something new" is just not nice. I won´t like something only because it´s something new. I must like it. But the single lenti is really hilarious :rofl::rofl: ...it looks sooooo amateurish, man.....