Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 27) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 10, 2020
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order on May 29 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time UTC +8) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $149.97 (One Click) - $45.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

Box (400 Units, Numbered 1-40): Front Cover Designed by "Tony Stella" at www.tony-stella.com. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Lenticular Full Slip (800 Units, Numbered 1-800): 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover.

OUTH_overall_OC_5000x.pngOUTH_overall_DLS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_LS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_FS_5000x.png

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone thinking of going into this blind please do yourself a favour and read my honest rating :naughty: :LOL:

And for those that have already seen it, what the hell are you thinking!!!! You want to go through that twice????? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nice steel :coffee:
It’ll be a 3rd for me ;)

I personally loved the movie. Design-wise probably will go full or single lenti. The one click front has the best art, but not sure I’m willing to spend that much.

Looking at the clearer bigger pics. I think the single lenti wins and the DL is ok. The cropping is better than fanatics

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Also the listing states this for extras. What’s a Chinese o ring?

• Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover.

Single lenti wants to be a The On. It's missing the matching spine.
The OC is nice but keep that baby sealed, it's a double bagger.

For anyone thinking of going into this blind please do yourself a favour and read my honest rating :naughty: :LOL:

And for those that have already seen it, what the hell are you thinking!!!! You want to go through that twice????? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nice steel :coffee:

Twice wasn't enough, I've so far watched this 11 times since it's release & own the standard 4K, 4K steelbook, the 4K collector's edition, the standard Blu-ray, and have gotten the Fanatic Selection, both WEET collections on order and just reserved the One Click of this. Now just waiting for that sleek cinemusuem release. :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: willbar84 and DMD4k