Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 27) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 10, 2020
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order on May 29 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time UTC +8) - Check your local timings HERE
Price: $149.97 (One Click) - $45.99 (Individual Editions)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".

Box (400 Units, Numbered 1-40): Front Cover Designed by "Tony Stella" at www.tony-stella.com. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating
Lenticular Full Slip (800 Units, Numbered 1-800): 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip (900 Units, Numbered 1-900): 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover.

OUTH_overall_OC_5000x.pngOUTH_overall_DLS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_LS_5000x.pngOUTH_Overall_FS_5000x.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks some cracking releases, hope to get some in 4K, espcially the Tarantino's. :thumbs:

[July Announcement]

1. Once Upon a Time.. Steelbook
- Release will start shipping from July 17th due to the delay with Joker Release shipping.
- Increase packing staff to process the orders much faster than Joker Release
- Shipping service situation is much better than June. There shouldn't be any problem except for few regions.

2. Birds of Prey Steelbook Pre-order
- Pre-order date: July 24th, 2020
- Shipping price will be adjusted according to the increase and decrease of shipping services.
- Steelbook photo will be updated soon.

3. Dunkirk Steelbook Pre-order
- Pre-order will be in August
- More images and information will be ready soon

4. Matrix Steelbook Schedule
- Pre-order expected to be in September
- Design is in progress.

*Joker Shipping*
We have finished about 98% of all shipping except for 3-4 regions. We will contact our customers directly to solve the problem together.

Thank you.
Collectong

107374478_149048360091227_4432384566626681640_o.jpg

[July Announcement]

1. Once Upon a Time.. Steelbook
- Release will start shipping from July 17th due to the delay with Joker Release shipping.
- Increase packing staff to process the orders much faster than Joker Release
- Shipping service situation is much better than June. There shouldn't be any problem except for few regions.

2. Birds of Prey Steelbook Pre-order
- Pre-order date: July 24th, 2020
- Shipping price will be adjusted according to the increase and decrease of shipping services.
- Steelbook photo will be updated soon.

3. Dunkirk Steelbook Pre-order
- Pre-order will be in August
- More images and information will be ready soon

4. Matrix Steelbook Schedule
- Pre-order expected to be in September
- Design is in progress.

*Joker Shipping*
We have finished about 98% of all shipping except for 3-4 regions. We will contact our customers directly to solve the problem together.

Thank you.
Collectong

View attachment 477485
OMG Matrix is really happening :wow:

What do they mean by BOP Steelbook photo will be updated? Changes on the design? Or just a real pic?

nice! how is it?
i think overall i liked it, for slip, like all ninjas have mentioned that the best art is for OC which was too bad that i couldn't afford

EDIT: Full Slip has nice touch of lots of embossed texture, lots of spot gloss UV coating on matte paper, it'd be great if we have better art but it is what it is and i'm happy

steelbook is just great imo full gloss finished, debossed title, nice surprise and i liked it a lot, is steelbook isn't white, it was kind of light grey-ish which i think it gives more interesting and depth to steelbook than just pure white...

overall i'm happy and i think so far it's the best OUATIH steelbook... hope you guys enjoy yours... i also can't wait to see other ninja photos of other slips and especially OC...
cheers...

Last edited:
Ah so that's what a Chinese O-Ring is :LOL::rofl:

i think overall i liked it, like all ninjas have mentioned that the best art is for OC which was too bad that i couldn't afford, Full Slip has nice touch of matte finished with embossed title and lots of UV coating, it'd be great if we have better art but it is what it is and i'm happy

steelbook is just great imo full gloss finished, debossed title, nice surprise and i liked it a lot, is steelbook isn't white, it was kind of light grey-ish which i think it gives more interesting and depth to steelbook than just pure white...

overall i'm happy and i think so far it's the best OUATIH steelbook... hope you guys enjoy yours... i also can't wait see other ninja photos of other slips and especially OC...
cheers...

That is a shame imo, your pics of the Steelbook look almost identical to the one Manta released a while back and I hoped it was just the potatoe they were using :p
Personally hoped for a bring white Steelbook like Manta's IB. Ah well, thanks for the pics still looks like a top release :thumbs:

• Friendly
Reactions: goufcustom

Thanks buddy, great pics.

I had no doubt about the Steelbook, it´s a beaut.

Fullslip looks basic finish though :cautious: I naively thought it can be finish similar to Loving Vincent TheBlu, you know these brush strikes on the background could have been embossed/glossy/matte, now that would be a killer slip...unfortunately it looks basic matte background with glossy character and only basic embossing :meh:

Now I wonder how the single lenti will turn out to be, maybe I will choose that one afterall, it started to grow on me a bit....

Anyway, thanks for the pics :)

• Friendly
Reactions: goufcustom