"Pacific Rim Series" - Odd City Entertainment Event

Jason Bourne

Contributor-Prints
Premium Supporter
Oct 24, 2011
Van-City, BC
http://411posters.com/2013/06/pacific-rim-poster-series-from-odd-city-entertainment/

Odd City Entertainment will be selling prints of the upcoming Pacific Rim movie done by 5 artists including: Gabz, Todd Slater, NE, Gordon Jones & Graham Erwin at random times between July 2nd to July 11th.
3 variants by "Gabz" revealed (available for sale at a random time on July 2, 2013):

“Pacific Rim” by Gabz. 24″ x 36″ 6-color (w/ 2 metallic inks) Screenprint. Ed of 225 N. $55

gabz-pacific-rim.jpg

“Pacific Rim” by Gabz. 24″ x 36″ 6-color (w/ 3 metallic inks) Screenprint. Ed of 80 N. $75 (variant)

gabz-pacific-rim-variant.jpg

“Pacific Rim” by Gabz. 24″ x 36″ 6-color Screenprint. Ed of 55 N. $275 (Metal variant)

gabz-pacific-rim-metal-variant.jpg

2 Variants by NE revealed (available for sale at a random time on July 9, 2013):

“Pacific Rim” by NE. 18″ x 24″ Screenprint. Ed of 175 S/N. $45

NEPacRimRegSm.jpg

“Pacific Rim” by NE. 18″ x 24″ Screenprint. Ed of 75 S/N. $65 (variant)

NEPacRimVarSm.jpg

2 Variants by James Fosdike revealed :

“Pacific Rim” by James Fosdike. 36″ x 24″ Screenprint. Ed of 175 N. $45

Fosdike-pacific-rim.jpg

“Pacific Rim” by James Fosdike. 36″ x 24″ Screenprint. Ed of 75 N. $65 (variant)

Fosdike-pacific-rim-variant.jpg

1 edition by Graham Erwin revealed (available for sale at a random time on July 15, 2013):

“Pacific Rim” by Graham Erwin. 12″ x 36″ Screenprint. Ed of 175 N. $50

erwin-pacific-rim.jpg

2 editions by Todd Slater revealed (available for sale at a random time on July 16, 2013):

“Pacific Rim” by Todd Slater. 24″ x 36″ Screenprint. Ed of 175 S/N. $55

Todd-Slater-Regular.jpg

“Pacific Rim” by Todd Slater. 24″ x 36″ Screenprint. Ed of 75 S/N. $85 (Rainbow Foil Variant)

Todd-Slater-Variant-Foil.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats rover! :thumbs: Yeah, that was the least stressful drop I have ever done. The metal lasted longer than they reg & variant.

I'm glad it's not like a Mondo drop, but with each release it will get closer and closer to being like that. :ohno:

What did you pick up Chris? Reg, Var or Met?

This was a really-really nice print and I may regret passing on it but I just have a hard time committing to prints before I have even seen the movie! Knowing me Ill love the movie and then be scouring internet for a double priced version, lol.

This is definitely a lot nicer then NE print soon to drop. Although NE's Prometheus is another story! :drool:

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

I will update the OP as the other prints are revealed btw.

Chris you're awesome haha.

If I hadn't been driving to New York today I would have snagged a metal one. Oh well. Not sure if ill like the movie or even go see it

I definitely love the simplicity of that Fosdike one. That's easily my favourite out of this series. I may have to try for that one!

Oh, fun. I guess there goes my chance for buying that one. I'll just have to buy it for some inflated price on the 'Bay. No way I'm wasting a whole day refreshing a Web site.

Well it sounds like they will be informing people? of when on the 15th exactly?

Here is what it says on the website:

"The limited remaining copies of our debut piece with Australian artist, James Fosdike will be available for an online sale on July 15th. Follow us on Twitter @OddCityNews, like us on Facebook and sign up for our Newsletter to receive the sale announcement on Monday."

Link: http://oddcityentertainment.com

:drool:u
Well it sounds like they will be informing people? of when on the 15th exactly?

Here is what it says on the website:

"The limited remaining copies of our debut piece with Australian artist, James Fosdike will be available for an online sale on July 15th. Follow us on Twitter @OddCityNews, like us on Facebook and sign up for our Newsletter to receive the sale announcement on Monday."

Link: http://oddcityentertainment.com

I went ahead and signed up to their newsletter. I guess I'll just hope for the best. Thanks, bud!

I went ahead and signed up to their newsletter. I guess I'll just hope for the best. Thanks, bud!

Yeah, they have been pretty good so far with giving an hour window through their newsletter. Usually 11-12 or 12-1 CST. I've noticed usually around 15 minutes after that timeframe starts.

Which one are you going for, reg or variant?

Yeah, Odd City drops are way easier than Mondo's, they generally send an email the night before they go on sale to let you know the exact time it's going on sale. They're ran far better than Mondo drops IMO.

I hope I'm around when these go live, if so I'll try to get one of each.

Just got back from seeing this, and I can tell you all now that this film is amazing and one of the best films of the year, by far. You won't regret picking up any PR prints, and as I said to SlimJim, I think the prices of these will only increase as more people see the film and realize just how good it is.

Almost the 15th. I noticed that the Fosdike prints are now up in Odd City's store, but when you click on them, it says that they're not yet unavailable. Considering how I never received any email from them regarding a time, I guess that I'll just stay up until after midnight, keep refreshing and hope for the best.

EDIT: Just received confirmation on Twitter that this'll go up for sale tomorrow in the early afternoon sometime.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jason Bourne
Almost the 15th. I noticed that the Fosdike prints are now up in Odd City's store, but when you click on them, it says that they're not yet unavailable. Considering how I never received any email from them regarding a time, I guess that I'll just stay up until after midnight, keep refreshing and hope for the best.

EDIT: Just received confirmation on Twitter that this'll go up for sale tomorrow in the early afternoon sometime.

I wish you good luck with this drop buddy!

Reactions: tridon