"Pacific Rim Series" - Odd City Entertainment Event

Jason Bourne

Contributor-Prints
Premium Supporter
Oct 24, 2011
Van-City, BC
http://411posters.com/2013/06/pacific-rim-poster-series-from-odd-city-entertainment/

Odd City Entertainment will be selling prints of the upcoming Pacific Rim movie done by 5 artists including: Gabz, Todd Slater, NE, Gordon Jones & Graham Erwin at random times between July 2nd to July 11th.
3 variants by "Gabz" revealed (available for sale at a random time on July 2, 2013):

“Pacific Rim” by Gabz. 24″ x 36″ 6-color (w/ 2 metallic inks) Screenprint. Ed of 225 N. $55

gabz-pacific-rim.jpg

“Pacific Rim” by Gabz. 24″ x 36″ 6-color (w/ 3 metallic inks) Screenprint. Ed of 80 N. $75 (variant)

gabz-pacific-rim-variant.jpg

“Pacific Rim” by Gabz. 24″ x 36″ 6-color Screenprint. Ed of 55 N. $275 (Metal variant)

gabz-pacific-rim-metal-variant.jpg

2 Variants by NE revealed (available for sale at a random time on July 9, 2013):

“Pacific Rim” by NE. 18″ x 24″ Screenprint. Ed of 175 S/N. $45

NEPacRimRegSm.jpg

“Pacific Rim” by NE. 18″ x 24″ Screenprint. Ed of 75 S/N. $65 (variant)

NEPacRimVarSm.jpg

2 Variants by James Fosdike revealed :

“Pacific Rim” by James Fosdike. 36″ x 24″ Screenprint. Ed of 175 N. $45

Fosdike-pacific-rim.jpg

“Pacific Rim” by James Fosdike. 36″ x 24″ Screenprint. Ed of 75 N. $65 (variant)

Fosdike-pacific-rim-variant.jpg

1 edition by Graham Erwin revealed (available for sale at a random time on July 15, 2013):

“Pacific Rim” by Graham Erwin. 12″ x 36″ Screenprint. Ed of 175 N. $50

erwin-pacific-rim.jpg

2 editions by Todd Slater revealed (available for sale at a random time on July 16, 2013):

“Pacific Rim” by Todd Slater. 24″ x 36″ Screenprint. Ed of 175 S/N. $55

Todd-Slater-Regular.jpg

“Pacific Rim” by Todd Slater. 24″ x 36″ Screenprint. Ed of 75 S/N. $85 (Rainbow Foil Variant)

Todd-Slater-Variant-Foil.jpg

Last edited:
Could only put 1 into my cart for some reason, sorry.
Hope you got the regular at least.

I know, I tried adding 2. It was my fault because I forgot that I used Amazon payments to checkout last time, so I was having to type out all of my address info, by the time I remembered to use Amazon payments they'd all gone :( I did manage to get a regular, but it's boring compared to the variant. Man, what a waste of a day once more.

I got my regular edition, so I'm :oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:!

I thought about the variant, but I just didn't like the colour contrast of it and the regular edition was a better depiction of the actual scene from the film.

Very happy right now! :D

Got a regular one too which is the one I really wanted, not a fan of the colors of the variant. Happy I managed to snag one this print it was my second favorite after the gabz print that I missed out on.

Damn, another gorgeous print! Odd City's killing me here! I may have to try for the rainbow one on this. Again, they're both awesome, so I'll be happy with the regular edition, too. Damn you, Guillermo... enough with all these amazing prints and artists! :p

^^^ Yup too many nice prints for this movie, lol. My 3 favourites now are: Gabz, Tong and Slater. But I definitely like the latter two more... I think Ill try for Slater or Tong reseller market. Should make up my mind today I guess!

^^^ Yup too many nice prints for this movie, lol. My 3 favourites now are: Gabz, Tong and Slater. But I definitely like the latter two more... I think Ill try for Slater or Tong reseller market. Should make up my mind today I guess!

The more that I stare at this new print, I have to say, Gipsy's hands look strange to me. It's still a beauty that I'll eventually want, but those hands... I can't stop looking at them now! Also, are the eyes in the background supposed to be a Kaiju?

Thought I was done after getting the Fosdike but that rainbow variant is a thing a beauty so at the very least will attempt to get one.

The more that I stare at this new print, I have to say, Gipsy's hands look strange to me. It's still a beauty that I'll eventually want, but those hands... I can't stop looking at them now! Also, are the eyes in the background supposed to be a Kaiju?

Dunno about the eyes man... haven't seen the movie yet. I see what your saying on the hands but eh they look fine... he is a robot after all, lol.