Parasite (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Mar 24, 2013
Release date: February 28, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €34.99 (FNAC) - €32.68 (Amazon)

91klbcgmFaL._AC_SX569_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a thread for the limited edition boxset ?
Features the steelbook and the storyboard.
For sale only on the new jokers shop website :

Nice, let us know how the quality and subs are.
Watched the hong Kong blu ray yesterday.

First feedback - AMAZING movie. Every single one of the cast is so so good (totally justified by the recent SAG ensemble award).

Second feedback - I can't recall seeing one single error with the English subs, Very good grammar / translation.
Picture quality is great (thats not on the best set Up though. For my multiregion player I've a Very basic set up 1080p tv, no amplifier, no upscale, but looks crystal clear and colourful). I'd imagine on a better set up it'll look even better.

Final feedback - box set and poster now sold out on thejokers-shop website

Reactions: BlackDevil

Was just reminded to check again and they already deducted money from my CC, so that order went though after all - thank goodness! Now I just need to buy an edition in 4K to actually watch it again and again :LOL:

Watched the hong Kong blu ray yesterday.

First feedback - AMAZING movie. Every single one of the cast is so so good (totally justified by the recent SAG ensemble award).

Second feedback - I can't recall seeing one single error with the English subs, Very good grammar / translation.
Picture quality is great (thats not on the best set Up though. For my multiregion player I've a Very basic set up 1080p tv, no amplifier, no upscale, but looks crystal clear and colourful). I'd imagine on a better set up it'll look even better.

Awesome, but by the time it would get here the US blu will be out so I'm just going to wait until next Tuesday. glad I got my order in for the Box set and poster.

Was just reminded to check again and they already deducted money from my CC, so that order went though after all - thank goodness! Now I just need to buy an edition in 4K to actually watch it again and again :LOL:

The Steelbook in the Box set includes the 4K disc.

Reactions: Four Foot One
Judging by the posters doing the rounds the inside art will not come as a great surprise to those interested:-
Parasite-steelbook-2.jpg

New detail concerning the finish - apart from the debossing and spot gloss there will be metallic reflections.

just curious: are most US/UK buyers planning on swapping in english sub blu ray discs with this release or doing some alternative tricky .srt work to watch the 4K?