Generator
Premium Supporter
May 4, 2010
UK...
Release date - 5 June 2012
Buy Link - Amazon CA
Price - $21.49

[media=youtube]T3mFqRK-b5U[/media]

http://www.bluraysteelbooks.com/2012/06/piranha-blu-ray-steelbook-world-reveal-canada/

View attachment 8615

91HB25%2BOfjL._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Have my steel in the mail, mixed feelings about the film, though - bordering on satire, silly beyond comparison, yet pretty fun to watch. At least I thought so until I've seen Piranha 3DD. That was just... pointless & unnecessary, lmao!!

Picking this up for the artwork. Haven't seen nothing of it, except Dreyfuss' guest appearance in the opening, which was hilarious, but with boobs, hungry piranhas and good old Doc Brown in a role this might come to my liking :hilarious:

Had mine back today along with Kick Ass. I was worried when opening coz it just came in a cardboard sleeve no bubble wrap at all but both were mint. And no custom charges. I've been hit before with custom charges but got lucky this time! :D

I am thinking of getting this I liked the movie and its a pretty steelbook, except steelbook budget is gone still need to pay my sister for John Carter and picking up Sherlock Holmes 2 tomorrow and I couldn't pass up a Toy Story 2 that I got for a steel on ebay for $28 yesterday (I think I want an entire Pixar collection just 7 more to go haha)

I actually got this by accident believe it or not. I pre-ordered this ages ago and decided I didn't want it later but forgot to cancel my order. Next thing I know is an email to say its been dispatched and a few days later pops though my front door lol. I guess I have to keep it now :hilarious:

I'm hoping Amazon will have a sale on this at some point. Don't know if I can spend what they're asking for on a film that is probably terrible.

I'm hoping Amazon will have a sale on this at some point. Don't know if I can spend what they're asking for on a film that is probably terrible.

The film is actually very good, it's cheesy and over the top but is good fun. The steelbook is very nice too!

In my opinion, this one sucked compared to Piranha 3DD. Piranha 3DD managed to grasp the hilarious over the top horror much better than this part (mostly thanks to the Hoff). Hence I'm still waiting on a steelbook for that one!

Yeah this is a great steelbook esp in person they used gloss and matte both on same steel!