image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant
5 Discs ? Steelbook
Huge difference in price compared to the Korean release

Decent price
Instant pre order as soon as it goes live

If this is the special edition it would be 6 Discs not 5 Discs I wonder has Zavvi got the description wrong for number of Discs
It has listed in the description
Planet Earth - The Future

That was only in the 6 discs special edition release

Last edited:
Reactions: InAFalsetto
ROFL ... and Plain Archive are charging how much for the fullslipped / lenti versions !?

Day light robbery. I hope PA see this and come down in price as I would still like the fullslip as it has a booklet.

Alternatively I hope somebody takes this Zavvi version and gives it a fullslip / booklet. FilmArena ... FilmArena ... FilmArena ...

Brilliant
5 Discs ? Steelbook
Huge difference in price compared to the Korean release

Decent price
Instant pre order as soon as it goes live

If this is the special edition it would be 6 Discs not 5 Discs I wonder has Zavvi got the description wrong for number of Discs
It has listed in the description

That was only in the 6 discs special edition release

I bet they just have disc count wrong.

Also includes:

A companion to the series Planet Earth, this documentary looks at what the future may hold for endangered animals, habitats and - ultimately - ourselves. Following the environmental issues raised by the groundbreaking series, it asks why so many species are threatened and how can they be protected in future?

ROFL ... and Plain Archive are charging how much for the fullslipped / lenti versions !?

Day light robbery. I hope PA see this and come down in price as I would still like the fullslip as it has a booklet.

Alternatively I hope somebody takes this Zavvi version and gives it a fullslip / booklet. FilmArena ... FilmArena ... FilmArena ...
If I remember correctly, PA is selling it, but they didn't set the price, hence why it's not listed as a numbered PA release.

So does this include the extra disc?
I have the U.K. Blu Ray box set but I think there was a disc missing

Already said in the red dwarf thread that i guarantee zavvi over do the whole series Steelbook thing this year

Last edited:
was actually gonna get this on blu ray as rated nyumber 2 of all time series but thought it was a tad expensive case solved by the looks of this ill order this

So does this include the extra disc?
I have the U.K. Blu Ray box set but I think there was a disc missing

Already said in the red dwarf thread that i guarantee zavvi over do the whole series Steelbook thing this year
It lists it includes Planet Earth - The Future
That is the extra Disc from the 6 Disc Special Edition UK Release

Zavvi listing though list only 5 Discs which is either a mistake and it's meant to say 6 Discs
If it is only 5 Discs then they have dropped this disc
  • BBC: Natural World
  • Desert Lions
  • Snow Leopard- Beyond the Myth

I hope the listing is a mistake saying 5 Discs and it is 6 Discs

Reactions: Flloydo