PS5 PlayStation 5 - Main Discussion Thread

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Released: November 12, 2020/November 19, 2020
Price: PS5 - $499.99/499.99 GBP (670 USD)/499.99 EUR (590 USD) | PS5D - $399.99/359.99 GBP (480 USD)/399.99 EUR (480 USD)

EaQsDMRX0AUksP_.jpg

5ee8cfc6191824168f10a07a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Noodles
Anyone worried that there's no Collector's Edition/Steelbooks being released with any of the next-gen games?
I wish they had something for Demon's Souls and Godfall :offtopic:

What games are people getting at Launch?

Ive got Miles preordered but i really want another game to play. Im really torn.

you could play Astro bot as that comes pre downloaded on the console, it’s suppose to be a 4-5 hour game with 4 different worlds, and it takes advantage of the dualsense new features.

I have pre ordered miles morales ultimate edition, demon souls, sackboy and godfall...I also still have cyberpunk on pre order.

Reactions: Kizza
you could play Astro bot as that comes pre downloaded on the console, it’s suppose to be a 4-5 hour game with 4 different worlds, and it takes advantage of the dualsense new features.

I have pre ordered miles morales ultimate edition, demon souls, sackboy and godfall...I also still have cyberpunk on pre order.

good shout on Astro. Forgot about that lol.

Ive been trying to decide which to order first - AC Valhalla or Cyberpunk.

I made the decision on Cyberpunk this afternoon. Miles and Cyberpunk will do me for the moment.

Will probs pick up Demons Souls later down the line.

Reactions: Lukesablade
Yeah!!!! It's for sure now, I'll be getting a PS5. I have my bots already scouting the online stores and they'll let me know when one comes back in stock. I can't decide between Horizon or Demon's Souls, I'm definitely getting Spider-Man: MM though.

I've pre-ordered Cyberpunk and Godfall.
I definitely want to play Demon's Souls and Spider-Man but think I'll wait until I'm done with the above ones first. Might be able to grab them cheaper when time comes.

I’ve got Miles, Demon Souls and Cyberpunk pre-ordered.
I might get Godfall as well, but I think I’ve got enough to deal with.

Reactions: Thoth
Here's a teardown of the PS5 and what it's comprised of. Look at the size of that heatsink :OMG: MASSIVE! Hopefully the PS5 is not a jet heater like the PS4 was.

Is anyone getting the Pulse 3D headset? I am so if I play multiplayer I don't blast the other people with all the massive sound in the background. :thanks:

Here's a teardown of the PS5 and what it's comprised of. Look at the size of that heatsink :OMG: MASSIVE! Hopefully the PS5 is not a jet heater like the PS4 was.

Is anyone getting the Pulse 3D headset? I am so if I play multiplayer I don't blast the other people with all the massive sound in the background. :thanks:

I've pre-ordered the headset. Mostly because I want to experience the 3D sound and all those goodies. I read that other headsets will work just fine as well but I decided to go for the official headset with this one.

I don't play much multiplayer, I usually play with a friend every now and then but nothing competitive to use it on a daily basis.

Reactions: Lone Crusader