Predator (1987) (Discless SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #158) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: January 12, 2022 (E1 - E5) - January 19 (E2) - January 26 (E3) - February 2 (E4)
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: 1799 CZK (E1) - 1899 CZK (E2 - E3) - 7499 CZK (E4) - 1199 CZK (E5)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4
Notes: This release will be discless per FA communication, quoted here.

A1D616BE-B74D-40F5-B237-63B4CF3AEC8A.jpeg6BF4D113-FAC3-4DAA-805C-AEA3AFAF72B7.jpeg0E6C988E-2AEC-480E-AC8F-A41D0E7F64BC.jpeg9429BB34-62D6-4E29-BE8C-1330C4148970.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good solution tbf. I imagine these will fetch a pretty penny on the aftermarket too, so if you're that bothered, then just sell it... or, you know, cancel it and get a refund.

Reactions: Kersey
I think all concerns raised are fair, but for me I'm just glad there is a light at the end of a long 2 year tunnel. And yep they will fetch a fortune on the open market.
It's not the end result we wanted but life is too short to get frustrated, so I'll be happy to enjoy and look at my Maniacs when its in hand - will sit nicely beside my T2 & Alien Maniacs.

Are we having a poll or something to let Carllenc know that we want to keep our orders?

Reactions: samdavies
I think all concerns raised are fair, but for me I'm just glad there is a light at the end of a long 2 year tunnel. And yep they will fetch a fortune on the open market.
It's not the end result we wanted but life is too short to get frustrated, so I'll be happy to enjoy and look at my Maniacs when its in hand - will sit nicely beside my T2 & Alien Maniacs.

Are we having a poll or something to let Carllenc know that we want to keep our orders?

Isn't it up to individual what one is going to do ?

Yes - I'm want my E3 discs or not.

Reactions: hatredhorror
How this situation was handled gives me little to no hope that FA will release (or more like mishandle) a matching "ALIENS Embossed 3D FullSlip XL EDITION" once it finally drops in 4K. :(

How this situation was handled gives me little to no hope that FA will release (or more like mishandle) a matching "ALIENS Embossed 3D FullSlip XL EDITION" once it finally drops in 4K. :(
FAC won't be releasing Aliens full stop. Not a chance in hell.

Aliens will be released in 4K at some point if anyone can do a premium it’s a complete guess, annoyed about FAC not getting to do that one as it’s the only left that I really wanted, I could quite happily live without a premium for 3 & 4. In fact I could live without them full stop :)

Reactions: Halo500
It is unfortunate. Would have loved to completed the embossed 3D fullslip collection with Aliens. At this point, I'll just be happy with a decent 4K transfer of Aliens. Been hearing rumblings about it releasing next year. Fingers crossed. :D

Reactions: Space Cadet
Aliens will be released in 4K at some point if anyone can do a premium it’s a complete guess, annoyed about FAC not getting to do that one as it’s the only left that I really wanted, I could quite happily live without a premium for 3 & 4. In fact I could live without them full stop :)

This is OT but I do want 4K premiums of them all.

It is unfortunate. Would have loved to completed the embossed 3D fullslip collection with Aliens. At this point, I'll just be happy with a decent 4K transfer of Aliens. Been hearing rumblings about it releasing next year. Fingers crossed. :D
Next year is possible, True Lies, Avatar and Abyss are all in the can with possible release the latter to this year.
Disney made it very clear (even during the hight of their anti-physical release phase) that Cameron movies were some of the exempt movies that would get a physical 4K release.

I'm really pissed that we won't see the rest of the Predator series also. Was really looking forward to premiums for all of these :(

Maybe now, because of this, Filmarena will get the taste for discless editions. Who knows?

Rumblings? You mean on br.com?

Last edited by a moderator:
Come 'on FAC, just give us an Amaray edition of the Predator UHD as gift so customers at least have a physical copy. Y'all made already big profits of all previous releases so make it right!

Reactions: Billy Talent
Next year is possible, True Lies, Avatar and Abyss are all in the can with possible release the latter to this year.
Disney made it very clear (even during the hight of their anti-physical release phase) that Cameron movies were some of the exempt movies that would get a physical 4K release.
WOW. So we might expect a FAC release for these announced 2024 and released 2028? Great news :)

• Haha
Reactions: Billy Talent
WOW. So we might expect a FAC release for these announced 2024 and released 2028? Great news :)
If they had a chance in hell of making a premium of them then that would be about right.
As Disney holds the rights to them all (not sure about True Lies tbh) who knows if anyone will even be allowed to produce one.

they reached out regarding cancellations

Vážení sběratelé,

dovolte, abychom Vám nabídli možnost zrušení Vaší objednávky a vrácení peněz.

Pokud si přejete zrušit zaplacenou objednávku a vrátit peníze, prosím, abyste nám tuto skutečnost písemně potvrdili do 13. 10. 2023. Do Vašeho emailu prosím připište tyto údaje:

Název a adresa sídla Vaší banky:
IBAN číslo účtu:
SWIFT/BIC kód:

Kdybychom případně potřebovali nějaký další údaj, zkontaktujeme Vás.

Pokud Vaši objednávku nechcete rušit, nemusíte činit žádný krok a bude ponechána a vyřízena dle informací rozeslaných minulý týden.

Také jsme zrušili objednávku @tha_lunatic ,protože je to kunda

Děkujeme za spolupráci.

S přátelským pozdravem,
Tým FA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Collectors,

we kindly offer you the option of canceling your order and refunding your money.

If you wish to cancel the paid order and refund the money, please confirm this fact to us in writing by 13th October 2023. Please include the following information in your email:

Name and address of your bank's registered office:
IBAN international bank account number:
SWIFT/BIC code:

If we need any additional information, we will contact you.

If you do not want to cancel your order, you do not need to take any action and it will be left and processed according to the information sent out last week.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,
The FA team