Pulp Fiction (Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Jan 30, 2009
England
Note: Amazon.fr will not guarantee that you will receive a Steelbook over an Amaray, and TFI releases tend to have forced subs.

Link

Just ordered this. Hopefully have it by Thursday. Will let you guys know how it is.

image_actu_prev_0252114212.jpg

Attachments

• pulp-fiction-fr.jpg
    pulp-fiction-fr.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 312
Last edited by a moderator:
i knew you would like that ;)

When i get it i will elt you know how it is!! I can get youa copy and send it your way if you want? That cost me £37.99 though, so you looking at about $70 but i dont know what the exchange rates are at the momment.

was the shipping alot for you, or no because ur in europe?

xe.com always shows u exchange rates ... prolly woulda been $40-something, damn near 50something after shipping maybe.

With those prices, you only benefit if you order multiple copies.

Well i only paid £30 for it because i had some money in my paypal ;)

Thats why i got it. Otherwise £30 for a blu is way too much for me. Plus it was a steelbook so i was tempted to see what all the fuss was about. Plus its one o my fav mvies.

yeah well I assume the conversion to Euro is not so good so I won't even think about it, plus the movie sucks IMO so I won't bother I'll just get a regular blu for here :)

Like I said, woudlnt cost $70 ... cost $46 shipped american at another group buy elsewhere.

Plus, in a year, you can sell this for double the amount ... thats what teh fuss is about ... SteelBooks are damn near always limited, and thus the value goes up to the collectors and more and more peeps are converting from DVD to blu everyday ... all the older Blu-ray SteelBooks are gonna be crazy prices a year from now.

Well just found out it has forced french subs. So i look like i will be brushing up on some french when watching this. I will proberly watch it one time then hide it away and sell it in a years time. :)

or watch it once u got a few beers in ya' haha

Personally, Id just stick a pulp blu disc in it when found cheap and make a hybrid of it ... or, ofcourse sell it for more.

Nah its not out yet. Not too sure when it will be either. Oh well its nice to ahve a steelbook in my collection. I will watch it no doubt anyway. Subs wont bother me that much. :)

Pulp Fiction (Blu-ray SteelBook)[France]

Pulp Fiction

TF1 Video
French Import
Audio:English DTS-HD MA 5.1, French DTS-HD MA 5.1
Subtitles:French (Hardcoded)
Region:B
BD-50 GB
HD-Widescreen (16:9, 2.20:1) 1920x1080p
Video-Codec:MPEG-4/AVC

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rand