132.1 KB · Views: 1,001
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 490
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 376
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh please help, has anyone got a money tree i can borrow, september and october are getting expensive and i haven't even ordered Star Wars

Sigh - if play.com did a stickerbook for a new movie release, what's that say for this edition...since it's a catalog title? :ohno:

well would it be the studio or play.com?

pulp fiction is getting released from liosgate i can`t see this being a stickerbook

Officially the studio has the final say, but if play.com says...well, we think
we can only sell X...I would think that would factor in to keep costs down. Just my thought, anyway.

The problem is that they have now have released a stickerbook and I'm going to be cautious... :(

i love that artwork its the best one around this means i can get rid of my french version now

Wow :drool: .. really :emb:. I think the french version looks a lot better than this one .. with or without printed age logos. After that, I can understand that one can be annoyed by the forced french subtitles ... but this is another problem ;).

Sigh - if play.com did a stickerbook for a new movie release, what's that say for this edition...since it's a catalog title? :ohno:

I agree with the sigh, but in the sense that this is re-hashed art. If the rating logos are printed on the steel, exclusive or not, the French release will still be a keeper.

I'll get this at all cost, do we have more info like if this is the extended cut or anything extra ?
I'll use my wife name, my kids name to get a few more for trade.

Just pre-ordered.

Last edited: