Rambo: First Blood (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Editions) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: October 17, 2022
Purchase links: SteelBook Only - Slipcase Edition - Collector's Box Set Edition (Pre-order on June 9, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £25.99 (Steelbook only) - £59.99 (Slipcase Edition) - £99.99 (Collector's Box Set Edition)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team - Each edition limited to 1000

522708-863af2dfe91620c30c86f7bf735877fa.jpg FB (Slipcase_Edition).jpg FB (CE_BoxSet).jpg

20220524_152357.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if serious or not. Emoji kinda makes me think joke but honestly I wonder. Do people seriously not like it? I thought it looked cool.
i for one dont like it at all.. i wanna see how the actual edition looks like in order to judge whether i wanna buy it or not.. your pics dont really help in this regard (maybe the last one, but i wouldnt click that far if i saw the first few were distorted with filter overuse.. i guess best would be to not use any at all)

i for one dont like it at all.. i wanna see how the actual edition looks like in order to judge whether i wanna buy it or not.. your pics dont really help in this regard (maybe the last one, but i wouldnt click that far if i saw the first few were distorted with filter overuse (best would be to not use any at all))
Agreed, I'm not a fan of those filters that completely alter the actual object being pictured either. It's bad enough when it's just the background colour that's blocked out and the object colours being waaay OTT highly saturated (one IG guy immediately comes to mind and I'm surprised why so many folks love them so much :yuck:) - but to do it and just obliterate the natural colours of an edition you're trying to showcase I don't personally understand. It can cause confusion more than anything in some cases, like @BluSteel2012 and the title lol.

Agreed, I'm not a fan of those filters that completely alter the actual object being pictured either. It's bad enough when it's just the background colour that's blocked out and the object colours being waaay OTT highly saturated (one IG guy immediately comes to mind and I'm surprised why so many folks love them so much :yuck:) - but to do it and just obliterate the natural colours of an edition you're trying to showcase I don't personally understand. It can cause confusion more than anything in some cases, like @BluSteel2012 and the title lol.
Those are fair points. I mean I did make sure to include un altered (auto colour corrected) photos in the reel. But maybe not everyone scrolls that far.

Just try to have pictures close to what the actual colours look like. I'd prefer it that way tbh.
Criticism noted and taken on board. From now on I will only be doing auto colour correct, and if I believe even that compromises the colour of a photo I will look at undoing it. I will however be keeping the background blur though as I think it tends to make the actual steelbook pop more. But will also still include normal photos to.

Thank you for the feedback.

Reactions: Mokum
I mean they are all numbered right? Its not like a reissue like with Inglourious Basterds... Yet.
Yeah, the big boxes should be 0001 to 1000, with same numbered fullslips inside, and then another thousand of those separately, 1001-2000.

Oh wow they came back in? Thought they were done and dusted, did the £100 one come back as well and sold out again?
Fortunately the red carpet code works for people to use still (which should be the norm).