Rambo: First Blood (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Editions) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: October 17, 2022
Purchase links: SteelBook Only - Slipcase Edition - Collector's Box Set Edition (Pre-order on June 9, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £25.99 (Steelbook only) - £59.99 (Slipcase Edition) - £99.99 (Collector's Box Set Edition)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team - Each edition limited to 1000

522708-863af2dfe91620c30c86f7bf735877fa.jpg FB (Slipcase_Edition).jpg FB (CE_BoxSet).jpg

20220524_152357.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So my order was dispatched and now after couple days i got e-mail that steelbook will be returned and today i got mail that i was refunded.
Fuc*ing joke. xD
Guess will go with brown one and not this one.
So for all who ordered this one and if your country was removed from shipping destinations there is high chance your order will be returned.

Received my slipcase edition today, the outer box is really nice and I like the steelbook, I don’t really mind it not being gloss.
All extra crap seems ok, didn’t really look tbh.
I have the fullslip on the way as I decided to klarna pay in 3 when they went back I stock lol. I'm glad I cancelled the £100 though.

Received my slipcase edition today, the outer box is really nice and I like the steelbook, I don’t really mind it not being gloss.
All extra crap seems ok, didn’t really look tbh.

Is it nice matte or streaky crap? If nice then I won´t mind it too, it looks good on videos.

I cancelled that as well, couldn’t justify it.
Had the steelbook actually been premium I would have happily kept the order. Hell I just dropped £83 on the WeEt Collection captain marvel. It's not that I'm unwilling to drop the money if I feel it is worth it. But in a £100 set the steelbook should be the absolute highlight of the set.

Reactions: BDDB
For those interested the rambo films soundtracks

Rambo: The Jerry Goldsmith Vinyl Collection