Rambo: First Blood (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Editions) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: October 17, 2022
Purchase links: SteelBook Only - Slipcase Edition - Collector's Box Set Edition (Pre-order on June 9, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £25.99 (Steelbook only) - £59.99 (Slipcase Edition) - £99.99 (Collector's Box Set Edition)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team - Each edition limited to 1000

522708-863af2dfe91620c30c86f7bf735877fa.jpg FB (Slipcase_Edition).jpg FB (CE_BoxSet).jpg

20220524_152357.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My steelbook arrived today. I just ordered the standard one. It's not bad but no way would I pay £90 for a set with that artwork.. Just not good enough. As a stand alone steelbook it's a 6 out of 10. Much prefer the artwork for the forthcoming one announced yesterday.
I am actually glad at this point the big one got delayed. If it had taken payment before I had seen this one I would probably have really regretted buying it. As it stands I have reinvested the money I had aside for it on something else.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lollard2002
I am actually glad at this point the big one got delayed. If it had taken payment before I had seen this one I would probably have really regretted buying it. As it stands I have reinvested the money I had aside for it on something else.
I originally ordered the deluxe set and then cancelled it. Was not happy with another deluxe box set with less than stellar artwork for the steelbook

Reactions: JinxyKatte
This will be fun to watch how ppl who purchased it and put it on eBay for crazy prices - up to 300€ will now get fuc*ed so hard... xD

Personally don't care about the overall finish on the steelbook (still decent artwork used in my opinion) but am very interested in the content that the two books contain. Can't wait to read them at some point during the holiday's.