Rambo: First Blood (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Editions) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: October 17, 2022
Purchase links: SteelBook Only - Slipcase Edition - Collector's Box Set Edition (Pre-order on June 9, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £25.99 (Steelbook only) - £59.99 (Slipcase Edition) - £99.99 (Collector's Box Set Edition)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team - Each edition limited to 1000

522708-863af2dfe91620c30c86f7bf735877fa.jpg FB (Slipcase_Edition).jpg FB (CE_BoxSet).jpg

20220524_152357.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, kinda strange it's taking them this long to do just one, and nothing else being announced for months now.
I bet they're waiting to see how well this sells, but if it's actually sold out, then they already should have the necessary data...

Honestly if it's designed by the everythingblu team I can't see it not being nice. The other everythingblu I have are very nice.

Isn't this the first exclusive steelbook from them? Weren't they just dressing up WWA steels before?

Honestly if it's designed by the everythingblu team I can't see it not being nice. The other everythingblu I have are very nice.
On that i agree I have a few of their sets and they are very very good..... No issues at all.. I just missed out on that Rambo one as i was on holiday. Might try to pick one up on ebay when they come out.

Yeah, kinda strange it's taking them this long to do just one, and nothing else being announced for months now.
I bet they're waiting to see how well this sells, but if it's actually sold out, then they already should have the necessary data...

Isn't this the first exclusive steelbook from them? Weren't they just dressing up WWA steels before?
EverythingBlu when first started in 2017 previously did some Exclusive WEA SteelBooks
The World's End and Hot Fuzz as examples

It was the BluPick and BluPack releases that used WWA SteelBooks

Reactions: JinxyKatte
EverythingBlu when first started in 2017 previously did some Exclusive WEA SteelBooks
The World's End and Hot Fuzz as examples

It was the BluPick and BluPack releases that used WWA SteelBooks
I have the Hot Fuzz blu box and I'll be honest I absolutely love it. I love the outer case to it, the slips are really nice and the steels are too. The extras are all really good. If the rambo set is at least as good as that I will be happy. If it's better then all the better. I can't wait to make an unboxing video for it lol.

Yup, $15 to ship to Canada with tracking.

WOW! Well that changes things. I have Thor: Love and Thunder arriving this week that was shipped with tracking. That's the first time Zavvi has sent something to me with tracking but it was with the regular $6.00 Canadian shipping charge.

I'm still waiting for the Lightyear and Lethal Weapon steelbooks that were shipped out without tracking 2 weeks before Thor which are most likely lost.

So I guess it shouldn't be a surprise that Zavvi is switching to tracked shipping. Probably way too many lost items recently during the Royal Mail strike days. The tracked shipping is through Fedex but will be delivered in Canada by Canada Post.
Perhaps it's only until the Royal Mail strike days end?

But if not then that means I'm done ordering from Zavvi.

It's also $11.00 U.S. for shipping to the folks in the U.S. now as well. Zavvi is using tracked shipping there too.

• Informative
Reactions: Lenny Nero
WOW! Well that changes things. I have Thor: Love and Thunder arriving this week that was shipped with tracking. That's the first time Zavvi has sent something to me with tracking but it was with the regular $6.00 Canadian shipping charge.

I'm still waiting for the Lightyear and Lethal Weapon steelbooks that were shipped out without tracking 2 weeks before Thor which are most likely lost.

So I guess it shouldn't be a surprise that Zavvi is switching to tracked shipping. Probably way too many lost items recently during the Royal Mail strike days. The tracked shipping is through Fedex but will be delivered in Canada by Canada Post.

It's also $11.00 U.S. for shipping to the folks in the U.S. now as well. Zavvi is using tracked shipping there too.
The one good thing is it's a flat shipping fee. Did your tracked packages arrive sooner than before to Canada?

I've got thor in coming with 3.99 pound shipping with tracking. A couple of years ago might be longer, I bought a steel with trackable shipping but they never sent it that way, so I contacted them and they refunded me on the shipping. I will say $15 CAD for trackable is really cheap.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
The one good thing is it's a flat shipping fee. Did your tracked packages arrive sooner than before to Canada?

Yeah they'll be arriving less than 2 weeks after dispatch. The holiday today is slowing it down a bit.

It was flat shipping before at $6.00 without the tracking no matter how many items you put on the same order.

I've got thor in coming with 3.99 pound shipping with tracking. A couple of years ago might be longer, I bought a steel with trackable shipping but they never sent it that way, so I contacted them and they refunded me on the shipping. I will say $15 CAD for trackable is really cheap.

Sure but it's still too much for me to tack onto the price of a steelbook which is why I don't order anything from Amazon outside of Canada.

Sure but it's still too much for me to tack onto the price of a steelbook which is why I don't order anything from Amazon outside of Canada.
You should make 'long' orders with preorders for 10-15 items coming out over 2-3 months, then Amazon will ship them individually, and it'll cost you $3-5 each.

Reactions: jailbird_joey
You should make 'long' orders with preorders for 10-15 items coming out over 2-3 months, then Amazon will ship them individually, and it'll cost you $3-5 each.

There really isn't much that I want to order from overseas Amazon listings. Anything that Amazon UK gets is usually carried by Zavvi and Amazon Italy is atrocious for dents.