Rambo: First Blood (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Editions) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Sep 10, 2020
Release date: October 17, 2022
Purchase links: SteelBook Only - Slipcase Edition - Collector's Box Set Edition (Pre-order on June 9, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £25.99 (Steelbook only) - £59.99 (Slipcase Edition) - £99.99 (Collector's Box Set Edition)
Notes: Artwork and packaging design from EverythingBlu team - Each edition limited to 1000

522708-863af2dfe91620c30c86f7bf735877fa.jpg FB (Slipcase_Edition).jpg FB (CE_BoxSet).jpg

20220524_152357.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered from day one and this happens..

Hello, ******,

Thank you for getting in touch to let us know you have not received order 410504475.

I am really sorry to hear that you have not received this. I have tracked your order and can see that they have been unable to deliver successfully, and the order is now classed as lost in transit.

Would you prefer a replacement, or a refund?

Once again, I am really sorry that you have not received your order and for any trouble this may have caused.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Susana

Zavvi Customer Service Team

Tracking never updated once it left The Hut Group on Oct 22nd....

• Wow
Reactions: hatredhorror

Hello, ******,

Thank you for getting in touch to let us know you have not received order 410504475.

I am really sorry to hear that you have not received this. I have tracked your order and can see that they have been unable to deliver successfully, and the order is now classed as lost in transit.

Once again, I am really sorry that you have not received your order and for any trouble this may have caused.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Susana

Nothing special, as per usual with Zavvi.
At least u're two of a kind.

Hello, ******,

Kind regards,

Susana

At least they offering a replacement

and by replacement they mean they have this really nice amaray version of rambo.. it features a near indestructible plastic case thats sure to arrive safe, so no more worries! and its free of extra charge
So if the original was going to arrive that way why order it? Yeah it’s a gamble. It’s a gamble with anything. Anything can turn up damaged or not turn up at all. I don’t know what else to say other than.... they are offering a replacement or refund. That’s helpful. That’s what you want to hear. Stress over

So if the original was going to arrive that way why order it? Yeah it’s a gamble. It’s a gamble with anything. Anything can turn up damaged or not turn up at all. I don’t know what else to say other than.... they are offering a replacement or refund. That’s helpful. That’s what you want to hear. Stress over
i meant i doubt theyre going to have extra replacement stock for this one since its numbered and all.. but who knows, maybe hes lucky

i meant i doubt theyre going to have extra replacement stock for this one since its numbered and all
no idea. They usually keep replacements though. If it’s not in stock then you have to wait for them to receive the rest of the stock. That’s what’s happened to me in the past anyway when they have offered a replacement. Can take a few weeks. If it’s in stock or they have a certain amount held back then it should dispatch by the end of the week

Yep this is a really nice set, was glad it came back in stock (went for the CE purely as I wanted all of the newly commissioned artwork)

watched this awesome movie once again last night, last time i saw it was years ago.
I would like to know how you guys understood the shooting after the helicopter scene..
The cops are shooting at Rambo while he's near the river, during the shooting Rambo hold is face screaming like he's been hit.
Do i got this right that he was faking so they would assume he's hurt and misled them he would be easier to catch ?

watched this awesome movie once again last night, last time i saw it was years ago.
I would like to know how you guys understood the shooting after the helicopter scene..
The cops are shooting at Rambo while he's near the river, during the shooting Rambo hold is face screaming like he's been hit.
Do i got this right that he was faking so they would assume he's hurt and misled them he would be easier to catch ?
Shrapnel hit him in the face or they winged him whilst they were shooting if I remember correctly.....

Probably a chunk of rock or something from the mountain.

I always thought he was faking it to make them think he was done for and maybe call off the hunt, or so they would come closer to enable his super rock throw attack plan.

Reactions: Jocelin